Thread: Ash Contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ash Contest

With all of the contests that I've been taking part in, I figured it was about time for me to have one of my own. Since I'm fond of seeing how far down I can smoke my stogies without having to ash, I'm going to make that the goal of this contest.

The following criteria will come into play in terms of scoring:

-The length of the cigar
    -The ring gauge of the cigar
    -The location where you smoked it

Pictures are obviously a necessity. However, to provide authenticity and verification that you smoked your cigar during the timetables of this contest, I will require you to have one of the following items in the background of your ash picture:

-A newspaper with a current date or headline in plain view
    -A small sign or post-it note with "ASH CONTEST" or "JFELLOWS" written on it
    -You, while doing the "shocker" with your free hand:

Since not everyone will always be in a location congruent with an ash picture contest, this contest will run until my birthday on July 28. This should allow for plenty of entries, and plenty of time for people to be able to meet the rules and criteria of this contest.

One winner will be chosen and will receive a nice assortment of sticks. Depending on how close the runner(s)-up are, I may include consolation prizes. Anyone may enter the contest, but potential winners must have 70 posts as of the conclusion of the contest. Good luck!! Here are some pictures of my own to get you motivated:

Last edited by JFellows; 06-25-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Thread Information