Thread: My New Phone

Blog Entries

Default My New Phone

http://www.sprintpcs.com/flash/idemo.html?x=PPC6600KIT

It even lets me browse/post to cigarsmokers.com.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

2. Default

Cool!! How much?

Blog Entries

It is on sale right now for $353.00 to new sprint business customers ($629 regular)

(first post from phone)

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Welcome to the converged world! I've had one of these for about a year and I love it. I used to have a cell phone, an MP3 player, a camera, and an address book. Now I just have to carry this. (I can also browse Cigarsmokers.com on the go )

Enjoy your new toy!

Michael

5. Default

i have a PM-8200 and im really unhappy with it! i dont get service hardly ever, and no one can hear me on the other end! For anyone that is considering sprint, think twice haha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spncr2006
    i have a PM-8200 and im really unhappy with it! i dont get service hardly ever, and no one can hear me on the other end! For anyone that is considering sprint, think twice haha
    All depends where you live. In some places Sprint is the best and in other places it's the worst.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    All depends where you live. In some places Sprint is the best and in other places it's the worst.
    Exactly. I had Verizon for two years. Great Customer Service, great CDMA service, except where I spend 8-10 hours of my day (at the office). Every time a call came in, I had to run out side to take it. This all being with in line of site from the nearest cell phone tower. I switched to Sprint because I didnt really have a choice.

I go through Cellular One and i can't get service down at my house, or near my house, then again i've had it for 3 years or so and just the other day is the first time i've even seen a commercial for them, so i don't think they have alot of towers.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    I go through Cellular One and i can't get service down at my house, or near my house, then again i've had it for 3 years or so and just the other day is the first time i've even seen a commercial for them, so i don't think they have alot of towers.
    Cell 1 is pretty big throughout OH & PA, but they still SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then like CC said, it all depends on where you live. I think Sprint might be your only other choice sense you're in Eastern OH, but I'm not sure if you'd get any better service with them..

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

alltel is pretty good around here, from what i hear from a couple of people, they can actually get connections at my house. Oh well, not like people can't call my house and my cell to reach me.

Thread Information