Thread: Cigars for trade

Default Cigars for trade

I was rearranging the humidor today to accomodate my shipment from cbid today. I made notes of some cigars that I'm looking to trade. Here are two "bombs" for trade:

Maduro "BOMB"-19 cigars total
    (7) Caballeros churchill maduro
    (8) Caballeros robusto maduro
    (4) Licenciados robusto maduro

"Bomb" #2(18 cigars total):
    (13) La Estrella Cubana Diplomatico
    (5) Don Kiki(2000-green label) Presidente

These just weren't really my taste and would like to get a sampler of a few smokes in exchange. Honestly, they don't even need to be a 1:1 exchange-just whatever you think is fair.

I can break them up in smaller quantities if you wish.

If interested, send me a message.

Blog Entries

Now no offense but does anyone here know you?

Being a Republican an' all, I kinda like your screen name but honestly, mostly people are probably going to be a wee bit leery to trade with someone they don't know.

Stick around though and get involved in some of the threads here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

Being a Republican an' all, I kinda like your screen name but honestly, mostly people are probably going to be a wee bit leery to trade with someone they don't know.

I also recommend posting an intro with a bit about you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    I also recommend posting an intro with a bit about you
    As I've said before, I personally don't think that's necessary nor do I agree with those who demand that new guys"fill out their profile."

I still think the best way to "get known" is to simply interact with other members in the various threads and participate here.

However, almost everyone here won't deal with people who ONLY come to this site to sell and trade cigars. This and most other cigar sites have been flooded with all kinds of "new" people looking to only sell cigars ever since eBay clamped down on their tobacco policies.

So forgop, as I suggested, stick around, post in a few threads and have fun.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Fair enough-

Profile updated.

If you're looking for a short-term reference, my ebay ID is "knuckleheadboiler".

BTW, if I were looking to really scam someone, I'd be posting a lot higher-end/sought after smokes than these, don't you think?
    Last edited by forgop; 04-09-2007 at 07:06 PM.

I used to be a big Republican, but after the last few years, I've figured out one isn't really better than the other nowadays. They'll both take my money and spend it on stuff for the benefit of someone else. It's just a matter of what social program you prefer over the other, huh?

I'm too much of a fiscal/social Republican for the party nowadays. The party has been brought too far to the left on too many issues nowadays.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by forgop View Post
    I used to be a big Republican, but after the last few years, I've figured out one isn't really better than the other nowadays. They'll both take my money and spend it on stuff for the benefit of someone else. It's just a matter of what social program you prefer over the other, huh?

I'm too much of a fiscal/social Republican for the party nowadays. The party has been brought too far to the left on too many issues nowadays.
    LMAO!! You sound like MANY a disenfranchised Republican that I speak to on a regular basis!!! Unfortunately, you're pretty much right on the money.

Anyway, the profile info will be a big help to most everyone here so thanks!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Fair enough-

Profile updated.

If you're looking for a short-term reference, my ebay ID is "knuckleheadboiler".

BTW, if I were looking to really scam someone, I'd be posting a lot higher-end/sought after smokes than these, don't you think?
    1) fleaBay doesn't impress anyone.
    2) you're most likely not going to get anyone to trade with you with 4 posts under your belt.

But don't be insulted - stick around and get to know the others. You might find you like it here...

9. Default

I see he is Purdue alum and lives in Indy . Good enough for a native Hoosier like me me LOLOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

I'm sure if he's willing to send his end out first, he might get some takers...we also have a few Indy guys on the board so if someone is that interested in the sticks, something could be arranged.

BTW, welcome to the board from MT!

LMAO!! You sound like MANY a disenfranchised Republican that I speak to on a regular basis!!! Unfortunately, you're pretty much right on the money.

Anyway, the profile info will be a big help to most everyone here so thanks!
    I'm certainly no fan of John McCain.

I'm more of an Alan Keyes/Pat Buchanan type of Republican, so how well do you think I'm doing in today's political climate?

Blog Entries

I'm certainly no fan of John McCain.

I'm more of an Alan Keyes/Pat Buchanan type of Republican, so how well do you think I'm doing in today's political climate?
    LOL!! I'm no John McCain fan either and it looks like he's crashing and burning anyway.

Well, you're right there with a lot of frustrated Republicans, that's for sure!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Don't we have a politics section, and even a politics chat room?

Welcome to the forum. I met a little resistance on my first trade too, no worries. I now have 2 under my belt. I know it isn't many but it makes me feel special...

Good luck, stick around.
    When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AK & Stogie View Post
    Don't we have a politics section, and even a politics chat room?

Welcome to the forum. I met a little resistance on my first trade too, no worries. I now have 2 under my belt. I know it isn't many but it makes me feel special...

Good luck, stick around.
    Yeah, yeah, we're just talking about his screen name and so no big deal.....
    Well it appears there is a "politics" chat room but no one knows how to get into it, LMAO!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information