Thread: My 100 post contest

Default My 100 post contest

So I just got back from Jamaica, and have some Appleton Estate V/X Rum. Please don't get too excited, It is only a small 200ml bottle, but seeing as I don't drink, somebody else has to tell me if this stuff is actually any good. I won't feel bad if it isn't.

So here is the contest:
    One must guess as to the exact moment at which I will hit my 100th post.
    I will play honestly and not check any responses until after the 100th post, so as not to make the post intentionally to let anyone in particular win.
    You may be as specific as you want with regards to time.
    If there is a tie, the oldest (original) post will win.
    Contestants are limited to one guess each.
    Contest is open for one week, or until 24 hours before my 100th post, but whichever comes sooner. The goal of this is to prevent guessing right after post 99.
    Contestants must have at least 100 posts at the time of their guess. I would like to be sure of the age of anyone I would be sending this too. If you are not of legal drinking age (like me) please do not compete. If I have no idea who you are in the short time I have been lurking around here, I will ask for a reference from another member better known. Please do not be offended.

Any questions, please hit with PM, as I cannot come back and re-check this thread.

If you do not drink, then please do not compete for rum, if that makes any sense to you.

Good luck contestants,

Steve

Apr 29th.

Wasnt't one of the rules the first post wins?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

4/25 noon EST.

April 23, 4pm.

Quote Originally Posted by AK & Stogie View Post
    So I just got back from Jamaica, and have some Appleton Estate V/X Rum. Please don't get too excited, It is only a small 200ml bottle, but seeing as I don't drink, somebody else has to tell me if this stuff is actually any good. I won't feel bad if it isn't.

So here is the contest:
    One must guess as to the exact moment at which I will hit my 100th post.
    I will play honestly and not check any responses until after the 100th post, so as not to make the post intentionally to let anyone in particular win.
    You may be as specific as you want with regards to time.
    If there is a tie, the oldest (original) post will win.
    First post wins.
    Contestants are limited to one guess each.
    Contest is open for one week, or until 24 hours before my 100th post, but whichever comes sooner. The goal of this is to prevent guessing right after post 99.
    While although you might not agree, Chris is, hands down, the coolet.
    Contestants must have at least 100 posts at the time of their guess. I would like to be sure of the age of anyone I would be sending this too. If you are not of legal drinking age (like me) please do not compete. If I have no idea who you are in the short time I have been lurking around here, I will ask for a reference from another member better known. I will probably end up asking Chris since he knows all the answers. Please do not be offended.

Any questions, please hit with PM, as I cannot come back and re-check this thread.

If you do not drink, then please do not compete for rum, if that makes any sense to you.

Good luck Chris,

Steve

yup, just reread it.

address is in my profile.
    thanks for the contest.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    yup, just reread it.

address is in my profile.
    thanks for the contest.
    You don't even drink re re....

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    You don't even drink re re....
    oh re re really?

In Your Face

shoulda postponed this for 3 years

9. Default

Mmmm....Booze !!

May 12th 2;47 PM
    "You shut your mouth while your talking to me"

i know boom... hey, wait, AK doesn't know how old i am...

john51277 Guest

April 12th, 5:36 PM

Default Ummmm

4/20 hahaha. J/k
    4/15 5 PM !

Well, 100th post was April 10th, 23:30. You can find it in the Today's Smokes section.

Congrats to John51277.

Nice work too Chris.

I think you all didn't notice that for the first month or two after I registered, I read a lot and hardly posted a word, and lately have been speaking more. It kind of messes with the average posts per day thing. For me, hitting 100 is big.

John, if your address in your profile is correct (for your sake I hope so), you will be getting a package soon. I may not be able to get it out tomorrow (tennis match), but it will get out as soon as I can.
    When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well, with my soul.

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AK & Stogie View Post
    Congrats to John51277.

Nice work too Chris.
    AK, thanks for waiting till it was close to my guessed time. J/K. Nice contest man.

Thread Information