Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Again Soon!!!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Default Virginia Again Soon!!!

It looks as if I've been summoned to Virginia for sometime the week of April 16th by the people who pay me. This time it's Colonial Heights and hopefully, I'll be able to make arrangements to meet with Jon again with Mauied and illilli.

Paul and Rayyyyyy, where are you!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I don't know travel times yet, but I'll let you know if there's any way that I can keep a night open. Right now, it looks like a 2 day trip, hopefully the beginning or end of the week can be brought in to play.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Depending on when your down, I would love to join the herf as well. Keep me posted.

Hell yeah! Let me know.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Hey Newf,

Sorry - I've been busy and haven't been checking in as long as I'd like. Next week sounds good - I've got a work project finishing up, but would like to catch up. Got any specific dates yet?
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Keep me in mind if it's in Virginia or DC. I'd definitely would like to meet you guys.

Andrew

Hey guys!!

While I am not quite sure of travel times as yet, it looks like I'll be in meetings in Colonial Heights Tuesday the 17th to Thursday the 19th. If possible, I'll fly into Regan Airport so that would put Monday night as a possibility. Tuesday and Wednesday nights are also a possibility, but it's what, 2 to 2-1/2 hours from Colonial Heights to DC??

Post the nights that would be better for you, and I'll see if I can make it work.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

OK, flights are set and here's what's available!

Monday night would work best for me. I land at Regan in DC @ 4:32 PM Monday, so if anyone's available, I'd like to meet at Shellys by 7, if not earlier. (Remember, I have a 2-1/2 hour drive when I leave there).

So, C. Juan, Mauied, 597, FunkyCold .......... what say ye??

My flight leaves DC at 8:00 PM Thursday night so I'd say a meeting that night is out. Tuesday and Wednesday nights would mean a 5 hour drive for me, so that may not be any good.

Post up here guys, how does Monday about 6:30 sound?

I might be able to make it monday night around 7pm. I'm assuming that your talking about the following cigar bar as well:

http://www.shellysdc.com/directions.html

I'll let you know for sure on saturday evening (I just have to make sure I get my school stuff done, and make sure nothing important is going on monday night and tuesday, otherwise I'm there).

I'm in! Will be good to remind myself what a Canadian looks like .

Looking forward to seeing old faces and hopefully new ones.

Cheers,

Mauied

I'm in. We could actually do the spring pass then too come to think of it.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    I'm in. We could actually do the spring pass then too come to think of it.
    Yeah, that'd shave about a week off the pass - 597 to you to me in one eve. Suh-weeeeet.

I'll try to make it up. I may have GF family obligations, but would definitely need a good smoke with some good people.

Will you guys bring your own smokes or just get stuff from there?

I'll probably be driving from Fairfax, VA and don't leave work until 5pm. So, depending on traffic (and parking) I may be late a few.

Will give you guys an update on Monday if I can attend.

Andrew

I be there Monday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCold5 View Post
    I (and CJ, etc.) usually bring our own sticks - they're totally cool with that. And they're totally cool with us buying their food and drinks...

So CJ, Newf, and I know each other... Funky and 597 - look for the guy saying "eh" and standing up every time the radio plays "God Save the Queen."

Will PM you my cell in case they don't play the song...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCold5 View Post
    I'll try to make it up. I may have GF family obligations, but would definitely need a good smoke with some good people.

I'll probably be driving from Fairfax, VA and don't leave work until 5pm. So, depending on traffic (and parking) I may be late a few.

Will give you guys an update on Monday if I can attend.

Andrew
    Honestly, you are better off metro'ing. Red line at the Metro Center and then walk two blocks west, its on the north side of the street with a green awning and a wooden Indian in front of the joint. After the DC Cigar Ban, Shelley's needs to keep 10% of its revenue from cigars, so I'll but one there to help The Cause, but I also bring and smoke my own.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    I (and CJ, etc.) usually bring our own sticks - they're totally cool with that. And they're totally cool with us buying their food and drinks...

So CJ, Newf, and I know each other... Funky and 597 - look for the guy saying "eh" and standing up every time the radio plays "God Save the Queen."

Will PM you my cell in case they don't play the song...
    I'll probably have a green button down shirt and khaki's. Got to work in the main office this week so I have to be dressed up. No jeans and muddy boots allowed there.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 04-15-2007 at 07:44 AM.

no fucking way... thanks for the heads up Jon. Now what the hell do you do if I can't make it? That's what the cell number was for.

Paul,

Your PM Box is full. I couldn't PM you my cell, but I PMed it to Newfie, CJ, and 597.

Andrew

Sorry Andrew - I cleared some out. Resend?

See you maniana.

Nice to have seen Jim and Jon again. Good to meet Andrew. Next time, 597 and illillillillilli....

And where was Mark from Cigarmony?!

We should do this quarterly, if not monthly...

Thread Information