16 61.54%
  • 30 Day Suspension

0 0%
  • No Ban

10 38.46%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bigpoppapuff ban poll

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    Chris correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he was offended by the video. Chris knows how ridiculous the message was in that video and would never associate himself with a message like that.

I think Chris and I share similar beliefs and the video did not offend me. Honestly I still don't know if the guy in the video is for real or not. If so, ...........geez.......
    Correct, I was not offended by the video. I hoped that's not how he or anyone viewed me, but offended? no.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

2. Angry

WTF is going on around here!!!!! Is this retribution!!!! I for one will have no part of it. Although, I did vote, no ban. BPP has helped me and many others when, we first came to the site. I know he will help countless more. I thought CC's ban poll was ludicrous and I feel the same way about this one. I for one am starting not to like it around here. JMHO
    Last edited by Dickson; 04-10-2007 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Pissed off
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

3. Default

Sid just PMed me and asked if I would post something he posted at Herfers Paradise on December 01, 2005. Anyway my computer won't let me post links to HP for some reason.

Anyway in the post he discusses a brain scan and he fears Altzheimers Disease. He has told me a couple of times he is in early stages of it and it could affect his behavior. I believe he was sincere in our discussions.

Anyway the post was made...I read it. If you wish to research it go ahead.

I can't positively confirm it to be truthfull. I will say I have family members that have this disease and it does make their behavior strange.

Make your own assumptions on the info at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    Wake up and smell the crap you're shoveling.

Bill, and his buddies, are angelic, and Sid's the devil.

You people are absolutely asinine. Now I remember why I quit posting so much.

bigpoppapuff Guest

trust me,ken...i'm hoping it's slow...i wouldn't joke about something like this...

Now that you're here. How about addressing the concerns of the members?

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post

See, I can make completely useless posts too.

8. Default

By the way...Sid is blkfrankwhite at HP.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Now that you're here. How about addressing the concerns of the members?
    I sincerely think that is in order.

bigpoppapuff Guest

said it before...and again....i posted a video that was flying around the internet...chris "got it" right away...and moved on....bill has been stalking m,along with george,since october...when i first mentioned my illness...he dredged this up after two months of the thread being dead....

i'm not looking for sympathy because of the problem...i'm trying to help it medically and holistically.....bill was empowered by his "winning" and hasn't let up....do what you want with me...i post at HP,VI,RNB,and fight forum....right now,i'm trying my best to get as healthy as i can and to stay alive.....

hopefully this was enough for the bill crew...though i doubt it....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    said it before...and again....i posted a video that was flying around the internet...chris "got it" right away...and moved on....bill has been stalking m,along with george,since october...when i first mentioned my illness...he dredged this up after two months of the thread being dead....

i'm not looking for sympathy because of the problem...i'm trying to help it medically and holistically.....bill was empowered by his "winning" and hasn't let up....do what you want with me...i post at HP,VI,RNB,and fight forum....right now,i'm trying my best to get as healthy as i can and to stay alive.....

hopefully this was enough for the bill crew...though i doubt it....
    No one is "stalking" you so cut the crap.

What are you talking about my "winning?" I honestly have no idea what you mean by that. Is THAT how you view this community, some kind of cock fight or something? If that's what you're thinking, you REALLY need help sid.

Chris did NOT get your sick joke right away, go back and look at the thread. The bottom line is you posted a hate-filled anti-homosexual video IN PUBLIC on THIS SITE and you see no problem with that? MANY people were offended by that and you see no need to apoligize for that? How about you telling Kevin7 you wished I was "dead?" Do you think that is appropriate behavior here? Amanda and TheyCallMeManix were banned from here for EXACTLTY what you did.

You're a bigot sid, plain and simple and if you want to sit there and be a stubborn ass then you should leave, there's no place for your hatred and scumbaggery here at all.

When will you realize that you're just plain wrong and "man up" and admit it?

Until you do, I stand by my decision that you should be tossed out of here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

bigpoppapuff Guest

how about multiple accounts,bill....mohegan son and cc...is that allowed for anyone else??....i'm done with you....

Blog Entries

how about multiple accounts,bill....mohegan son and cc...is that allowed for anyone else??....i'm done with you....
    Don't lie, you know darn well who MoheganSon is and it's not me.

If you're so concerned take that up with Hex.

I see you absolutely, positively REFUSE to "man up" and address this community's concerns but instead resort to trying to "Scotty" your way out of the hole you dug for yourself by trying to change the subject, lie, deflect and just plain make things up.

Your obstinance and inability to accept the fact that you're wrong is absolutely amazing!

You are absolutely pathetic.....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-10-2007 at 07:02 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

bigpoppapuff Guest

uhhh,bill....many here know that mohegan son is you....hex just lets you slide...for whatever reason....

15. Default

Ok, so I'm listening to the other side here who doesn't want to see sid banned.

#1 =
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokingDVM
    Wake up and smell the crap you're shoveling.

Bill, and his buddies, are angelic, and Sid's the devil.

You people are absolutely asinine. Now I remember why I quit posting so much.

So if I'm understanding your post correctly, you stand up for sid by insulting those against him? You were better off sticking to your "gut" by continuing down the road to not posting at all..

---

#2 =
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    "...I for one will have no part of it..."
    You made yourself a part of it by posting on this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    ..."BPP has helped me and many others when, we first came to the site..."
    Agreed, but sid has taken the turn for the worse. A couple of us have spent a reasonable amount of time stating the FACTS.

By the way Dickson, you were doing great until you decided to lose your cool and flip the bird.

#3 =
    Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    I don't think Sid should be banned. What I honestly do belive is that he SHOULD APPALOGIZE TO THE ENTIRE BOARD NOT JUST CHRIS for his video. That video might and probably did offend more than just Chris so an outright public apology should be there.
    As Bill had stated, Sid has had MONTHS where people have been giving him the benefit of the doubt (including myself) to turn himself around. He will NOT take responsibility for his actions and I believe this isn't going to change.

---

So far I'm really not seeing too many valid and logical arguments for those "defending sid" (other than Dan). Sure, people have pointed out the "video incident" and I think many are missing this is more than just about the video incident.

At some point sid decided to take a turn for the worse and has never bounced back since.
    Last edited by godfather; 04-10-2007 at 07:12 PM.

Blog Entries

uhhh,bill....many here know that mohegan son is you....hex just lets you slide...for whatever reason....
    Once again, you are lying and you STILL refuse to answer questions, address any issues or "man up."

Typical scumbag move from someone like you sid.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Sid just PMed me and asked if I would post something he posted at Herfers Paradise on December 01, 2005. Anyway my computer won't let me post links to HP for some reason.

Anyway in the post he discusses a brain scan and he fears Altzheimers Disease. He has told me a couple of times he is in early stages of it and it could affect his behavior. I believe he was sincere in our discussions.

Anyway the post was made...I read it. If you wish to research it go ahead.

I can't positively confirm it to be truthfull. I will say I have family members that have this disease and it does make their behavior strange.

Make your own assumptions on the info at hand.
    This is the first I've heard about the supposed "Alzheimer's." While he was screming at me on the phone in November, he tried the same sympathy crap with me but it was a completely different disease (at that time it was diabetes). My mother and all of her sisters had Alzheimer's and it didn't affect them until they were in their 80's. sid says he's in his late 40s so I highly doubt he's suffering any effects from this alledged disease at this point. Alzheimer's affects one's MEMORY, it doesn't turn them into belligerent, bigoted assholes who conciously and systematically act like scumbags behind the scenes and spend better parts of their days deliberately causing trouble on a freakin' internet board.

So tell me Ken, you're in Law Enforcement correct? When a suspect kills someone, do you let him off when he tells you he did it because he was having a bad day?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i posted a video that was flying around the internet...chris "got it" right away...and moved on....bill has been stalking m,along with george,since october...when i first mentioned my illness...he dredged this up after two months of the thread being dead....
    So what you're basically saying is that you think this banning is about:

1) A video you posted.
    2) George and Bill "stalking you."

sid you're amazing and very "narrow minded." I applaud you though for trying to make yourself out to be the victim.

Again you leave out several other factors to why we're here now. I strongly urge this thread be read again with the facts pointed out against you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    I can't believe you actually posted this. You're steering away from the point just so you can take "more potshots" at Bill?

Unbelieveable man. You still have a few in your corner that want to hear your side of things before voting and this is your response? Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Ok, so I'm listening to the other side here who doesn't want to see sid banned.

#1 =

So if I'm understanding your post correctly, you stand up for sid by insulting those against him? You were better off sticking to your "gut" by continuing down the road to not posting at all..

---

#2 =

You made yourself a part of it by posting on this thread...

Agreed, but sid has taken the turn for the worse. A couple of us have spent a reasonable amount of time stating the FACTS.

By the way Dickson, you were doing great until you decided to lose your cool and flip the bird.

#3 =

As Bill had stated, Sid has had MONTHS where people have been giving him the benefit of the doubt (including myself) to turn himself around. He will NOT take responsibility for his actions and I believe this isn't going to change.

---

So far I'm really not seeing too many valid and logical arguments for those "defending sid" (other than Dan). Sure, people have pointed out the "video incident" and I think many are missing this is more than just about the video incident.

At some point sid decided to take a turn for the worse and has never bounced back since.
    So, video incident aside, your entire argument is... bpp is being mean to billy

Nice.

20. Default

I voted ,send me a shitty me about not carring your water . GFY
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information