• 30 Day Suspension

0 0%
  • No Ban

10 38.46%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: bigpoppapuff ban poll

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I think you need to pay attention to where this poll is going, Hex - there is a pretty substantial group of senior members of this board voting to ban sid.
    Amen, thanks for pointing this out George.

I have a question for all of Sid's apologists.... Which one of you thinks someone would be banned immediately for posting the following statements and how many of you would wet your pants trying to get logged in to raise hell about the person posting such things and demand their banning?

i never said i hate demonrats.....i hate the left-wing Jew demonrats (such as Dianne Feinstein (aka unleavenedscumbag).....and i approve of this message.....

i never said i hate demonrats.....i hate the left-wing Mexican demonrats (such as Joe Baca (aka burritoeaterbaca).....and i approve of this message.....

i never said i hate demonrats.....i hate the left-wing Black demonrats (such as al sharpton (aka tawanabrawleyspimp).....and i approve of this message.....
    Now, explain to me why you are wetting your pants to support someone who said...

i never said i hate repugs.....i hate the right-wing Christian repugs (such as shrub (aka shitstaingeorge).....and i approve of this message.....
    Don't kid yourself thinking nothing would happen. If someone posted any of the above three things they would be gone before the sunset. Just ask Manix.

Now, how many of you can spell hypocrite?

I don't really care what situation has happened in the past with Bill, Sid and George and even though I am sorry for your condition it does not excuse the behaviour Sid. Many members have come forward stating a distaste for the video you posted and you had every oppurtunity to come forward and make things right. I personally have nothing against you and whether or not Chris or anyone really finds the video offensive the fact of the matter is that it is a video that makes fun of both christians and homosexuals depending on the point of view of the person watching it. Cut and dry in the rules we will not have that type of thing here. If you are allowed to stay a bad precident is being set.

This is a place I come to talk about cigars not to be ridiculed about my religious beliefs or political leanings, You and Barry have done both on a much grander scale than Bill.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Not that anyone really listens to me around here, but I think all of this banning crap and arguing over the computer is FUCKING GAY. Anyone that seriously gets their panties in a bunch over this stuff needs to remove the sand from their vagina and move on.

Unless someone is seriously getting threatened I see no problem. Otherwise don't reply to the threads and they will die out. I'm going to smoke.
    End of line.

I think you need to pay attention to where this poll is going, Hex - there is a pretty substantial group of senior members of this board voting to ban sid. I think that's a pretty significant consensus and a pretty strong message...

...or do you think they they are all Bill's "asslicker's", as one member would have you believe.
    Definitely asslickers, every last one.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    post reported. Keep it up barry and you'll get banned again.
    Oh no!! Billy told on me. I better straighten up and fly right, just like bill wants, or I'll get banned.

Posted by Hex
    Cigarsmokers.com is a friendly community of like minded brothers of the leaf. This is not the place to express derogatory views or remarks. Members making any statements based on race, religion, culture or sexuality are subject to being banned.
    The video containing both of these things was posted by Sid and he has yet to make ammends to people who felt it insulting. Chris's view on the matter aside there are still those who were obviously offended. A simple I'm sorry for posting that if it offended anyone and I will take it down would have probably sufficed, as it is his silence on the matter has done more harm than good.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

8. Unhappy

I see where this is going. I'm sorry to see such devisivness on the board. It almost appears that there are people coming out of the woodwork for this poll also. What ever the majority decides, I'll respect. Although, It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Sid,

Once again, you need to show Sarge more respect.

P.S. Once again, If I offended anyone with my bird flip. I'm sorry.

Respectfully
    dickson
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    Oh no!! Billy told on me. I better straighten up and fly right, just like bill wants, or I'll get banned.
    Just giving you a friendly suggestion Barry. As I told you in a PM I sent you a ways back, I respect your intelligence and accomplishments and really wish you'd contribute here in a positive manner.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Just giving you a friendly suggestion Barry. As I told you in a PM I sent you a ways back, I respect your intelligence and accomplishments and really wish you'd contribute here in a positive manner.
    I have absolutely NO interest in your respect, nor your opinion on the level of my contribution to this bb.

Blog Entries

I have absolutely NO interest in your respect, nor your opinion on the level of my contribution to this bb.
    Here we have it folks, a perfect example of the mindset and attitude of guys like sid and barry. If you try and reach out to people like them, they act like this.

Many of you Rodney King "Why can't we all just get along?" guys just can't understand why everything here can't be like a bowl of peaches and cream but here is exactly why.

sid will NEVER apologize for his wrong behavior, and it sure looks like barry's only interest is spreading hate and causing trouble which is very unfortunate.

Yeah, I'm the problem here and sid and barry should stay........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

It seems there are two sides to every issue. But lets move on.
    Remember to breathe

I think you need to pay attention to where this poll is going, Hex - there is a pretty substantial group of senior members of this board voting to ban sid. I think that's a pretty significant consensus and a pretty strong message...

...or do you think they they are all Bill's "asslicker's", as one member would have you believe.

Yep, Sid considers anyone who disagrees with him to be an asslicker. Funny, there are 16 members, most of them senior members who have been around a long time, who agree that Sid is a troublemaker, stirs the pot, goes on campaigns against people who piss him off, and can't let things go.

Plus, he lies. One senior member pm'd me and during the back and forth, told me that Sid said I threatened him in PM. I have never threatened Sid ina PM, he's lying, and that makes him a liar.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Point proven, Barry is back to his old behavior.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    I see where this is going. I'm sorry to see such devisivness on the board. It almost appears that there are people coming out of the woodwork for this poll also. What ever the majority decides, I'll respect. Although, It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Sid,

Once again, you need to show Sarge more respect.

P.S. Once again, If I offended anyone with my bird flip. I'm sorry.

Respectfully
    dickson

What is "Almost appears"? I can also say, by that definition, that it "almost appears" noone voted to ban bigbirdie...

Why haven't Nullsmurf and BrewMeister voted in this poll?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Okay - I was wrong. TWO members would have you believe this...

It is funny, though, that we've not heard from barry for MONTHS (January was the last time he posted at thing or two, and prior to that I believe it was November when he was last "active") - and now he makes a regular appearance during this latest fiasco. Of course he's being his usual barry self - blaming Bill (and his group of "asslickers") for all of the woes of this board...

But it's not a conspiracy - bigbirdie didn't tell anyone to come over here and vote one way or the other

Divisive? You think this is divisive? You betcha it's divisive... And now it's becoming ever clearer WHY there is divisiveness...

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

Poll's closed, turn the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    Why didn't Hugh Jorgan vote in this poll...

Why didn't Hugh Jorgan vote in this poll...
    Same deal as before George, five super premiums. Vote will be posted as soon as I receive a delivery confirmation number.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Thread Information