• Permanent Ban

16 61.54%
  • 30 Day Suspension

0 0%
  • No Ban

10 38.46%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: bigpoppapuff ban poll

Ok, that makes the end of an error 4/11/2007.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    Same deal as before George, five super premiums. Vote will be posted as soon as I receive a delivery confirmation number.
    This is BS!!! I've sent you TWO packages of super premiums. You've not voted in TWO polls now...

I'm running out of of my RP Edge's now because of all of this nonsense...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    This is BS!!! I've sent you TWO packages of super premiums. You've not voted in TWO polls now...

I'm running out of of my RP Edge's now because of all of this nonsense...
    We better discuss the definition of "super premiums" before the Ban Ggiese Poll gets posted.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    I can actually name a few guys who aren't around anymore, no idea what there reasons are as they did not say why they are gone, but Godfather and Ukyfan come to mind first off. I hope they didn't leave because of this type of deal but you really never know.

As far as the BPP thing goes I agree with Shag.
    Well I can not talk for Godfather, but I do still come around. Just not as much as I used too. I do get tired of a lot of the pissing matching that go on, but I do still come around. I have never had one bad meeting with Sid, but I would have to say that his youtube video was over the edge. And since I don't get on here as much as I used too I don't think I should be voting in the ban polls anyway.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan View Post
    Well I can not talk for Godfather, but I do still come around. Just not as much as I used too. I do get tired of a lot of the pissing matching that go on, but I do still come around. I have never had one bad meeting with Sid, but I would have to say that his youtube video was over the edge. And since I don't get on here as much as I used too I don't think I should be voting in the ban polls anyway.
    Oh, and you might want to fix your sig tag:
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because their fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken
    Just tryin' to help!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

The community has spoken. This is done. I consider this flamewar over.

On a side note, those of you with duplicate accounts should pay close attention to this poist: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...7248#post87248
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information