Thread: Big thumbs up to...

Blog Entries

Default Big thumbs up to...

Holts!

Yesterday I received the Party Pack from Holts and the Stinky ashtray was damaged (one of the cigar holders broke off, probably in transit). I emailed the CS department and asked how they would like to handle it. Within 10 minutes I received a reply that they would immediately ship out a replacement with a prepaid return label for the damaged tray. I replied back that if they liked I would be happy to pay a reduced price for the damaged ashtray (save them return shipping).
    Minutes later I received a call from the CS department. The rep said she was about to get my new ashtray packed when she noticed it was a 3 finger as opposed to the 4 finger that was originally sent. She then said she'd be happy to send the undamaged 3 finger and I could either keep the damaged ashtray or she'd send a return label and a new ashtray along with a $20 credit for product.
    From the time I opened the package to the time I hung up the phone, about 45 minutes elapsed, I was completely satisfied, and Holts had a loyal customer. It's nice to know that there are still companies that try hard to take care of their customer.

Sweet. Good customer service shows a lot about a company and is something that you will remember.
    So does this mean you get to keep the sticks that came with damaged ashtray?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kass View Post
    Sweet. Good customer service shows a lot about a company and is something that you will remember.
    So does this mean you get to keep the sticks that came with damaged ashtray?
    Ya, everything stays except the three RP 1990's...they're leaving for Canada tomorrow with some friends.

Right on I have only had one bad experience with Holt's and they were very quick to resolve it and then some.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

great to hear things fixed like that

7. Default

Holts is a class act.

Holtz definatley has good customer service.

They are a great establishment to deal with.

Thread Information