Thread: Tennessee Herf

Default Tennessee Herf

Anyone on here up for a herf in tennessee anytime soon? I was just reading the texas herf thread, and thought it would be a good idea if anyone thought they could make it. If anyone has any date ideas or place ideas, post them and I'll see what I can do. I'm near Nashville. Knoxville is good too.

-Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
    “Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”
    - A VERY wise man from Mississippi

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord, for thee..."

I'm down.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

speaking of down, chris, you guys knows what's right down from tennessee? why Alabama of course... so now that you see that my logic is flawless, lets have a herf down here.

Default Nashville Cigar Club

Hey guys, I know this is an older thread, but I was stopping by to tell you about the Nashville Cigar Club in Nashville. We are a cigar smokers club who has events at different area smoke shops. If your in the Middle Tennessee area and would like to join, check us out at http://www.nashvillecigarclub.com

-Tom

Thread Information