Thread: Free Torano Cigar

john51277 Guest

Default Free Torano Cigar

http://www.torano.com/insider.asp

Nothing better that a free cigar, other than maybe free scotch and cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by john51277 View Post
    http://www.torano.com/insider.asp

Nothing better that a free cigar, other than maybe free scotch and cigars.
    all i gotta do is sign up and they will send me a free one? im always down for trying new cigars.
    Life is so fucking good I can taste it in my spit.

they always make these 21+

We'll see if they send one up North.

Blog Entries

Hey Kass, what kind of tropical fish do you have? You into saltwater fish?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

how does that website = free cigars?
    Life is so fucking good I can taste it in my spit.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Hey Kass, what kind of tropical fish do you have? You into saltwater fish?
    I have two freshwater puffer species and some mudskippers. All in separate tanks.
    No saltwater yet. Once I finally graduate and get a real job I'll probably set one up, if I can control my cigar purchases
    Do you keep any fish?

Default I did this back in Nov or so...

They sent me a Signature Toro. Very good smoke. You can read my review in the Reviews section (bet ya didn't see that coming).

linky mclinkerson

TampaSupremo
    Last edited by TampaSupremo; 04-15-2007 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Added link
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kass View Post
    I have two freshwater puffer species and some mudskippers. All in separate tanks.
    No saltwater yet. Once I finally graduate and get a real job I'll probably set one up, if I can control my cigar purchases
    Do you keep any fish?
    My brother and I used to have 10 gallon fresh water tanks when we were kids and when I got married 20 years ago, we bought a used 30 gallon set up and kept fresh water fish for about eight years. Unfortunately, I sold off all that equipment but I'm seriously thinking about getting back into the hobby and I'm leaning toward a marine set up in the 50 to 70 gallon range. I bought a great book on the subject and I've been studying it quite a bit lately. I figure it will run between $1,000.00 and $1,500.00 just to get going so we'll see.

I have a couple of other projects I really should tend to first because I know the whole marine set up will take A LOT of time.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    My brother and I used to have 10 gallon fresh water tanks when we were kids and when I got married 20 years ago, we bought a used 30 gallon set up and kept fresh water fish for about eight years. Unfortunately, I sold off all that equipment but I'm seriously thinking about getting back into the hobby and I'm leaning toward a marine set up in the 50 to 70 gallon range. I bought a great book on the subject and I've been studying it quite a bit lately. I figure it will run between $1,000.00 and $1,500.00 just to get going so we'll see.

I have a couple of other projects I really should tend to first because I know the whole marine set up will take A LOT of time.
    Thats great that you're reading up and researching before you get into it
    I frequent a few fish forums and its amazing how many people buy fish and set up tanks and don't know how to do anything right. But they're not member moderated and are "family friendly" so the flaming is nothing like it is here
    You should look into local aquarium/reef clubs. You can find lots of good stuff for cheap.

11. Thumbs up

I don't know aout you guys but, that Casa Torano Maddie sound inviting.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

it says my email address is already on there or something.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

bigsmoke Guest

Has anyone recieved one in canada? I just picked up a box of Torano's. Very nice.

Thanks!

Thread Information