Thread: C-bid ???

Default C-bid ???

Hello folks...all of my cigar purchases have been made at B+M shops never really tried c-bid or the like ...was wondering if I should give it a try ? The prices look good for the most part but how is the quality? Should I expect any delivery problems? crushed boxes,dried product? and how does the c-bid process work, is it the same as e-bay with user ratings etc.
    'I,m better for having known you"

Well if you're in Canada than you won't be able to buy from the site. I think they only ship within the US. And I hope you weren't buying from your B&M all the time if you are indeed in Canada, unless you can afford it that is.

it is one seller, Cigars International. so there's no feedback or dealing with sketchy people.

i use 'sketchy' loosely.

but, yes, there are very good prices on there. give it a shot.
    pace yourself.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Kass View Post
    Well if you're in Canada than you won't be able to buy from the site. I think they only ship within the US. And I hope you weren't buying from your B&M all the time if you are indeed in Canada, unless you can afford it that is.
    yes I am indeed in Canada ,not to from your location...if not my b+m where do you suggest?

Not that there's anything wrong buying from your B&M. Its great to support them. I wish I had the money to do so more often. But there are cheaper ways to buying cigars in Canada I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Hello folks...all of my cigar purchases have been made at B+M shops never really tried c-bid or the like ...was wondering if I should give it a try ? The prices look good for the most part but how is the quality? Should I expect any delivery problems? crushed boxes,dried product? and how does the c-bid process work, is it the same as e-bay with user ratings etc.
    Cbid is great, but if they don't ship to Canada, you're hosed. I've dropped better than $400 on their site in the past 2 weeks. I'm still coming out to less than $2/stick for some cigars that would cost well over $5/each if purchased locally. My first 2 shipments were well packed and nothing was damaged, cigars arrived as though they had been properly stored. I haven't smoked any of them yet, but I can't wait for the weather to improve so I can be out smoking in the evenings.

yea ...sittin, on the porch with a big fattie...lookin, at the stars..

Not that there's anything wrong buying from your B&M. Its great to support them. I wish I had the money to do so more often. But there are cheaper ways to buying cigars in Canada I sent you a PM.
    can i get that same PM by any chance? im completely brand new to this.
    i was also considering getting a sampler from somone on the newbie thread in the exchange section to start me off, but a longterm sourse would be nice.

thanks!

-victor

Default also from canada

can i get that same PM by any chance? im completely brand new to this.
    i was also considering getting a sampler from somone on the newbie thread in the exchange section to start me off, but a longterm sourse would be nice.

thanks!

-victor

Holy cow, where did all the canooks come from? Welcome to the board.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information