Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quiter

Default Quiter

Everyday I wake up I tell myself I,m not going to smoke anymore cigars That thought usually only lasts till I light my first one, then it quickly disappears Am I alone when it comes to these dirty thoughts ?????? I hope not.
    'I,m better for having known you"

Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Everyday I wake up I tell myself I,m not going to smoke anymore cigars That thought usually only lasts till I light my first one, then it quickly disappears Am I alone when it comes to these dirty thoughts ?????? I hope not.
    Not for me, when I get up in the morning, I tell myself, "Man I got to pee"....

Seriously, I haven't thought I should quit smoking....I think sometimes, I have to try more cigars. Now, my CPA, and wife have mumbled something about me quiting, but I have no idea what they are talking about....

are you serious? ya, i hate relaxing. it really sucks to come home after a long day and kick back. i'd rather just volunteer to work a little longer.

you might wanna ask yourself why you smoke cigars. cause with comments like that, it makes me wonder.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

bigsmoke Guest

I am always trying to figure out when I can smoke my next cigar. The thought of quitting has never entered my mind.

yes, you are alone.

OK tomorrow it,s off to the hypnotist to banish all thoughts of quiting from my mind

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    are you serious? ya, i hate relaxing. it really sucks to come home after a long day and kick back. i'd rather just volunteer to work a little longer.

you might wanna ask yourself why you smoke cigars. cause with comments like that, it makes me wonder.
    by the way I smoke a minimum 5 robustos per day, no one likes to smoke more than I do

Blog Entries

by the way I smoke a minimum 5 robustos per day, no one likes to smoke more than I do
    Kevin7 may have ya beat on that one.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hell no, my first thought is how many can I get away with today, followed quickly by which ones I'm gonna smoke.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Kevin7 may have ya beat on that one.
    stole the words from my mouth.

i just picked up some patches to help me stop. You don't actually place it on your skin, just hover it an inch or two above. Since you don't normally inhale cigar smoke, the nicotine from provided from the patch could lead you into a deeper addiction, and possible death.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

No reason to give up something you love. Unless what you love is auto-erotic asphyxiation. Because that is dangerous.

Cheers,
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic Metonomy View Post
    No reason to give up something you love. Unless what you love is auto-erotic asphyxiation. Because that is dangerous.

Cheers,
    Sean
    Dangerous ONLY if you do it too long. Otherwise you're cool...

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    You guys have major issues. FREAKS!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Your evil GG!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

bigsmoke Guest

I am dying for a smoke. I think now would be a good time but it is ugly outside. Maybe i will anyways.

Default Er....ah...

Where am I? Wha.....what happened? How long have I been out?

I see some familiar faces....CC (you devil you!) GG (ditto), nhcigarfan and others.

Boy! I've been away for a long while!

I've been so damned busy over the past year I just haven't had the energy to stroke a key!

I must try to get back on a bit.

The first thing I think of in the morning is oral sex. Can I say that here? Then I think of a shower and while I'm in the shower I think of....well...never mind.

I don't think of a cigar until I've at least had a cup of coffee and a meal.

Five cigars a day? I've been smoking for ten years and I can't handle that!

Nice to see you guys are still here! I'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB View Post

I see some familiar faces....CC (you devil you!) GG (ditto), nhcigarfan and others.

I've been so damned busy over the past year I just haven't had the energy to stroke a key!

The first thing I think of in the morning is oral sex. Can I say that here? Then I think of a shower and while I'm in the shower I think of....well...never mind.

Crap!!! And you're still sportin' the xmas avatar from 2 years ago!!!

Great to see you! Hope to see around more!

Blog Entries

HOLY MOMMA!!

A blast from the past!!

GREAT to see you MMAB!! Don't be a stranger!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I wondered what had happened to you. Glad to see you come back.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

HEY HEY - long time. Glad to see your back.

Thread Information