Appearance and Construction
10 of 15 pts.
*Smooth, almost silky feel to it. Very moist. There were small, lighter colored blemishes on the cigar, though it wasn't very veiny at all.
*Why the low score? The draw was very firm and not really to my liking. I re-clipped the cigar in order to try and get a better draw to no avail. Probably the fault of the torcedor.

Flavor
25 of 25 points

*This one gives a woodsy-earthy smooth taste to it. Absolutely no bitterness at all. Not a complex flavored cigar.

Smoking Characteristics
22 of 25

*Had a hard time lighting this one up evenly. One side was busy burning down, while the other side didn't want to burn at all. Arrggggghhhh!. After this initial problem, it corrected itself and there were no more subsequent problems.

Overall Impression
30 of 35 points35

I absolutely enjoyed the feel and aroma of this cigar. The smoke output was pretty good and the flavor was decent. The super fuerte has spoiled me. Given the fact that this was a natural, it should've offered me more flavor wise, but alas, it didn't. I do recommend it for those who need a good "step-up" cigar as it is a mild-medium cigar.

Overall rating: 87