Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cuban Cigar Bands....

Wow luckily i just stocked up on bands..

anyone want to buy some habanos??

TonyDogs Guest

Default 90% of cubans are fake

That stat is from some on the internet sites I have researched. I was the one that found just fakes.com I was really considering buying cuban cigars. So I did my homework on how the seal should look and the box. Also with that came the bands. There is alot of internet sites that sell cuban cigars. When I found just fakes.com the seals were perfect. The bands were perfect. The holograms were even right on.
    At that point I realized that it was not worth the risk to buy Cubans online.
    Tonydogs

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDogs
    That stat is from some on the internet sites I have researched. I was the one that found just fakes.com I was really considering buying cuban cigars. So I did my homework on how the seal should look and the box. Also with that came the bands. There is alot of internet sites that sell cuban cigars. When I found just fakes.com the seals were perfect. The bands were perfect. The holograms were even right on.
    At that point I realized that it was not worth the risk to buy Cubans online.
    Tonydogs

I think that's a load of bunk. My uncle has been smoking Cuban cigars, purchased all over the world (including Cuba), for the last thirty years. He and I just shared a few esplendidos during a recent trip to HK... He said that he doesn't have to risk bringing them back from abroad anymore, he just buys them online.

Granted, I have only tried a few dozen in my life and it would be easy to fool me... but no one is fooling Uncle Bob.

I think people just think its too good to be true, but it works. I won't recommend any specific site, but the one I use is the cheapest and offers free shipping as well.

On the subject of bands, I normally take mine off when the cigar has warmed up, dont want to intimidate people with lesser cigars .
    Anyway I smoke to enjoy, not to show off.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Thread Information