TWO DAY SALE: MACANUDO PRINCE PHILIP NOW ONLY $109.95 A BOX!
================================================== ====================
Famous-Smoke.com
TWO DAY SALE

Sunday, April 22, 2007

ON SALE SUNDAY, APRIL 22 & MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2007 ONLY!

MACANUDO PRINCE PHILIP - THE ULTIMATE "GOLF CIGAR"
REDUCED! NOW ONLY $109.95/BOX

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

In the past couple of weeks, I've been inundated with emails asking for "good golf cigar" recommendations.
Since I only play miniature golf, this puts me in somewhat of an awkward position. (Don't laugh. At least I can say I have a "3" handicap.) But between all the golfers I know who smoke on the course, and those who have written in and opined on what they consider to be a good golf cigar, I've narrowed it down to the following:

1. The cigar should be relatively long and wide
- at least 6" x 48
2. The cigar should be mild to medium in strength
- flavorful, but not overbearing
3. It should be able to stand up to the elements
- hot sun, windy, dry, and humid conditions 4. It should be able to withstand several relights
without becoming bitter

That brings us to the Macanudo Prince Philip, AVAILABLE TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY AT THE ROCK-BOTTOM PRICE OF ONLY $109.95 FOR THE BOX OF 25. Worthy of its regal title, this is a long, cool-smoking cigar made with uncompromising craftsmanship. A silky U.S. Connecticut Shade wrapper surrounds a mild blend of perfectly-aged Dominican and Mexican San Andreas tobaccos. The cigar burns well, and due to the unique double-fermentation process in which the wrapper leaves are fermented both in Connecticut and The Dominican Republic, they're extremely resilient. The smoke is smooth and mellow with a toasty, cedar-aged flavor. Plus, the aroma has an even sweeter aspect to it when smoked outdoors.

So take advantage of this week's two day price reduction on the Prince Philip and tee-up with the "ultimate" golf cigar. It may not help lower your handicap, but it may help lower your blood pressure after that next bogey.

MACANUDO PRINCE PHILIP (Dominican Republic)
Size/Strength: 7½" x 49 Churchill / Mild
Wrapper: U.S. Connecticut Shade
Filler: Dominican Piloto Cubano & Mexican
Binder: Mexican San Andreas
Presentation: Box of 25 cigars
Suggested Retail Price: $172.50
Everyday low Famous price $111.95
TWO DAY SALE PRICE: $109.95
(Surprise! This item qualifies for Free Ground Shipping.)

To add a box to your cart now, please click here!

Until next week, Happy Smokes,

Gary
Famous Smoke Shop
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?
================================================== =====