Thread: Ok, No Joke ...

Default Ok, No Joke ...

I just saw a man walking a goat in my apartment complex.

I'm laying in my backyard smoking an AVO and look to my left and there he is.
    btw, thanks for the cigar nhcigarfan!

Last weekend while antique shopping me and Sarah saw a horse tied to a light pole in a WalMart parking lot.

Ah, Mississippi.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

His wife maybe???

3. Default

I've been to Guntown...I believe it.

I love the south. Been here all my life and I still think I need a translator sometimes.

wtf, nice :)

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Hey Chris.

There's a small Mennonite town just N/W of Kitchener / Waterloo where you will see "garages for horse & buggy" at the local Walmart. I'm sure Kass will say he's seen that as he lives close.

Friends of ours have a hobby farm, and they used to have a pet goat. This animal used to love to be up higher than the surroundings for some reason. One of Len's work buddies came over one day to show off his nice brand spankin new Porsche 911. Doris "the goat) thought it would be nice to check it out. Trust me, if you ever get a 911, the paint they use isn't friendly with goat hooves!!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

dude, you sure that was a cigar Tyler sent you?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I think I got that AVO at a dead show a decade ago or so.

Thread Information