Thread: AF chateau fuente king B

Default AF chateau fuente king B

This is a torpedo- 6x55.
    Good looking, pretty solid feel to it. It had non stop burn problems throughout the whole smoke. But I thought it was a great cigar, started a bit spicy with a woody taste, then quickly changed to a sweet woody taste which was very nice. 1.5 inches left I started to taste something like an almond or another nut. Besides the constant burn problems I thought it was an excellent cigar.

King B I think is EXCELLENT with at least 6 months on it. Still good fresh but even better with age....

I have had one King B that gave me constant burn problems...I think a certain roller needs to get canned....

Is the burn better with more time on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kass View Post
    Is the burn better with more time on it?
    the ones I have had yes. IMO however they should burn properly dependent on the person who rolled them(how they were rolled) etc...

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

I have had 3 King B cigars, which were exelent. 2 had a bit of a burn problem, but i smoked those right when i got them. The other i had had for 8 months in my humi, with no problems at all. Right now, i have 2 more n my humi getting a very long rest, probably leave them in there for same amount of time. I actuallly enjoy thenm more the the VSG and the ESG, even some of the Opus's too.
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Thread Information