Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day Weekend

Blog Entries

Default Memorial Day Weekend

What are you guys doing for Memorial Day weekend?

I'm heading out to St George Island in the morning. I plan to do some fishing, smoke a few cigars and hang out on the beach as much as possible. It's been pretty smokey around here the past few days because of all the forest fires in South Georgia. I hope it clears up at the beach.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Well, we don't have Memorial day up here. But we did just have Victoria day, or more commonly known as may two four long weekend, last weekend. Me and 14 friends rented a cottage up north in Muskoka. Did nothing but drink beer, barbeque and smoke cigars all weekend, good times.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

In spite of the fact it isn't a Canadian holiday, I'm off to Montreal to help mom celebrate her 70th.

Have a great weekend you guys, and don't forget the reason behind the holiday!!!.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Hopefully I'll be doing a whole lot of nothing. Maybe hit the beach or play a round of golf but nothing more than that.

I do have to go to a deposition tomorrow. It's 3 hours north of here in Maine, the deposition will only last about an hour or two then it's three hours back. The Deposition is at 9 am so I'm out the door by 5:30. They better hire strippers and get a keg of beer if they think I'm coming back to the office after that. Hopefully the whole thing will be over and I'll be back in NH before the weekend traffic starts up because probably 4.5 to 5 hours of the drive will be on Interstate 95. For those of you who don't know interstate 95 its the road from NY to Boston, Through NH to Augusta ME and beyond. Anyway, it's going to be pretty dam busy by lunch time, going north at least.

Have a SLR DC for the ride back. Boo-Ya.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    snip... For those of you who don't know interstate 95 its the road from NY to Boston, Through NH to Augusta ME and beyond. Anyway, it's going to be pretty dam busy by lunch time, going north at least.

Have a SLR DC for the ride back. Boo-Ya.
    Been on that road a few times on the bike Tyler, and I love it. has to be one of the most scenic Interstates on the east coast.

Drive safe pal.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Workin' on the house and in the yard over the weekend. Cooking some sorta red meat with friends on Monday. Consume a lot of burning leaf.

7. Default

Gonna make some extra $$ Saturday night...To be spent on ribs, steaks, and beer Sunday and Monday.

Blog Entries

I am going to a party in Mass on Saturday they want us to spend the weekend but I think I am just going for a day. Then I will hide from people.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Well its starting to get warm here in "Joisey" Taking our pooch to the Dog Park early tomorrow and Saturday, Sunday is Monmouth Park, all day watching the Equines. Good BBQ Sat, Sunday night, and all day Monday. Plenty of good smoking as well with my funny little honey!
    “ Laughter relaxes. And relaxation is spiritual.”

Going up to the in-laws Saturday. My sister-in-law is in the army (82nd airborne) and is being deployed to Iraq in about 2 weeks so this is the last time we will get to see her for a while.

Definitely gonna live it up. Grill up some dead cow and down some booze.

Sunday gonna play a round with the father-in-law and have my first golf course cigar , I've heard they smoke better on the course.

Have a wedding/reception to go to Saturday during the day. Come home from that and do some yard work and maybe work on my old truck. Sit around the house Sunday, and the family is having a bbq at my sister's on Monday were a cow will celebrate by throwning itself on a hot grill in sacrifice. I am shooting for at least a 4 (which is more that my average) cigar weekend.

I have to work

I will be heading up to Park City with the family and Ma/Pa-Inlaw. We will get in some dry bobsledding runs and eat a lot. I hope to get a few good cigars in during the stay there.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by Bucnak View Post
    Well its starting to get warm here in "Joisey" Taking our pooch to the Dog Park early tomorrow and Saturday, Sunday is Monmouth Park, all day watching the Equines. Good BBQ Sat, Sunday night, and all day Monday. Plenty of good smoking as well with my funny little honey!
    **WARNING: OFF TOPIC** Hey Bucnak. Could you use a slightly larger size with that font? It's a bear to read that small.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    **WARNING: OFF TOPIC** Hey Bucnak. Could you use a slightly larger size with that font? It's a bear to read that small.
    THANK YOUUUUUU.

Fri & Sat the band's doing some recording. Gonna be fun. Don't know what I'm doing Sun & Mon. Hmm...
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Sunday, I have a cook out with the family. Monday, just hangin out. I plan on smokin me some good cigars.

off to the weekend. That deposition was a true waste of time. I drove 370 miles for a 30 min. deposition.

The only bright point was that SLR DC - dam is that a good smoke.

I'm taking the whole damn week off. Gonna smoke and drink, do what I want, when I want to do stuff, and with whom I want to do it. At least one night, going to head to a strip club to hook up with a pair of strippers me and a friend met in a bar.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

Flying to Indy on Monday. The nephew graduates HS and we're going to spend a week mooching off the sister's family.

BTW, to anyone in the area...we're herfing on Wednesday night at My Favorite Cigar and Bar in Brownsberg. If anyone makes it, look for the handsome bald devil with a vodka tonic and a fat stogie. That be me!

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Flying to Indy on Monday. The nephew graduates HS and we're going to spend a week mooching off the sister's family.

BTW, to anyone in the area...we're herfing on Wednesday night at My Favorite Cigar and Bar in Brownsberg. If anyone makes it, look for the handsome bald devil with a vodka tonic and a fat stogie. That be me!
    don't forget that goatee!
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information