Weekly Specials 04/27-5/4/07

Perdomo Lot 23 (P23) Free 5pk Robusto (& Shipping)

The secret to their great taste? (It's in the soil.)

Free Robusto 5-Pack (a $20.95 value) + Free Shipping with every box!
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s...23/kws/ZWW2526

I'm glad to see we're featuring the Perdomo Lot 23 selection this week. Starting as low as $76.95 for the "9.23" Famous customer-rated Robusto, this line is not only sensibly priced, but we've got a great deal to go with it. With every box of Perdomo Lot 23 you buy, we'll send you a free Robusto 5-pack and free Ground Shipping is included.

The Perdomo Lot 23 story starts with the 103-acre plot of virgin land discovered during the late 90's by Nick Perdomo and his late father, Nicolas Sr., just north of their Esteli factory. The field was part of a property that belonged to the local Catholic Church, and according to Nick Jr., their soil analysis found it was so fertile that 70% of the farm didn't even need fertilizer. Talk about your blessed earth!

The first Cuban Corojo and Criollo '98 seeds were planted in September of 2000 and harvested in January of 2001. After one year of fermentation, the crop was bale-aged for over three years, then finally rolled into cigars in 2005 using a very flavorful, high-priming Connecticut Shade wrapper aged 4 to 5-years. The cigars were aged another year before their release in October 2006. The result is a creamy, balanced, and pure-tasting cigar brimming with zesty, caramelized flavors.

I was so eager to turn others on to these wonderful cigars, I gave away almost half of my first box of Toros. They're worth a LOT more than our everyday low prices, too. Of course, tasting is believing. Add a box to your cart now, and do unto others by sharing the FREE 5-Pack with your friends.

Perdomo Lot 23 (Nicaragua)
Strength: Medium - Full
Wrapper: Dark Ecuadorian Connecticut, aged 4-5 years
Filler & Binder: Nicaraguan Cuban-seed Criollo & Corojo '98
Presentation: Boxes of 20 cigars
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s...23/kws/ZWW2526

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
(_{FSS}___]]]~~ Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?

Don't Miss Our Famous Bar-B-Q Bash!
Saturday, June 30, 2007

12:00 to 5:00 P.M.
Admission: $95.00/person.
Tickets on sale now. Seating is limited!
Our annual summer cigar-smoking event is ready to rock 'n roll. If you love herfs this is one event you don’t want to miss! You'll get over 30 premium handmade cigars worth over $150.00! Meet and greet some of the world's top cigar makers like Rocky Patel, Carlos Toraño, Joe Cusano, Marvin Samel (ACID), Carlos Diez (Puros Indios) Alan Rubin (MAXX), Nestor Plasencia, and more! BBQ ribs, pulled-pork, chicken, savory side dishes, a beer wagon, and non-stop music, all under cool, comfortable tents. Plus, save up to 10% on everything in our retail store. Raffle tickets will be sold for your chance to win one of more than $10,000 in prizes including a 42" Plasma TV GRAND PRIZE. Hurry and get your tickets now, June is not that far away!
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s...11/kws/ZWW2526