Thread: Gurkha Class Regent Nepalese Warrior Cigar Review

Thumbs up Gurkha Class Regent Nepalese Warrior Cigar Review

hex has been giving me a hard time about not being as active around here so I've decided to start getting active again and getting to know everyone.

Gurkha Class Regent Nepalese Warrior Cigar Review

The Nepalese Warrior is the Gurkha Class Regent with a Cameroon Wrapper. Torano and K. Hansotia combined their efforts in the production of this cigar, attempting to improve a top notch cigar. People claim this cigar is better than the Opus X and some of today’s top Cubans. Well I’m ready to see if this cigar lives up to the hype.

The construction of the cigar beautiful without any obvious flaws in the construction. The draw was fantastic and let off a nice amount of smoke once I got it lit. The burn was off for a couple of inches but evened out after a few minutes. The cigar has some toasty flavors, with leathery notes combined with the sweet spicy flavor added by the Cameroon Wrapper.

Does it beat the Opus X and Cuban Cigars? I’m not a huge Opus X fan I think the cigar has more strength than complexity so I’d take this over the Opus X. I’ve had some Cuban cigars though that are simply amazing once they’ve had some age on them and would not be knocked off by this cigar. The Gurkha Class Regent Nepalese Warrior is a great cigar and I’ll pick up a few to age if I can make them last that long. Rating 8.5 out of 10.

I've been wanting to try one of these. Your review reminded me. I'll have to see about getting a fiver.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Good Review

I have been meaning to try one also.

i absolutely love this cigar. seriously, one of my top 5. don't buy them anywhere other than Cbid though. You can get them for around $2 a stick.

Good review.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I love this stick too, chefchris turned me onto these and once i tried one, it easily is in my favorite cigar list.

great review. I like that stick

i like this stick as well, i just have problems with the wrapper staying on

Are these a CI exclusive? I haven't seen them any where else, not even on Gurkha's site. I checked a few of the other big retailers and they don't have them either.

I am pretty sur eit is a CI deal. I have yet to ever have one. I never seem to find a good priceon cbid for them.

Cigar Bid is great when you can find those cigars no one really knows much about yet. When I first started using it I could get RP Vintage and Edge for a steal since they weren't real popular yet.

I've seen the Napalese Warrior in a B&M in Jackson, MS. They were almost $12.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

I wouldntmind getting 3 pack of gurkha grand reserve. 30US. might be a bit steep. Thats at famous. Im limited to those that post to Oz though.
    Smokey the bear says:.....

Thread Information