Thread: 5 Vegas Limitada 2006

Default 5 Vegas Limitada 2006

Well this is my first review of a stick. I've only been smoking for about 7 months. I can't pick out all of the crazy taste that some can. I like it or I don't.

Size: 6 1/2 x 52
    Shape: Belicoso
    Wrapper: Ecuador
    Filler: D.R., Brazil
    Binder: Dom. Rep

This has been in my humi for about 5 months @ 65%

Pre-light draw was perfect for me. We constructed and looked great with the smallest of little bumps (tooth I think it's called). Used my xikar to cut it at an angle like I do all my torpedo's.

Little harsh on the first draw, but mine always are from the lighting. Good amount of smoke but very light and dissipated away fast. Ash held for about 1.5 inches

Burn was nice and even but the ash was crooked (what causes that?)

Nice flavor not over powering. Tasted some citrus flavor but that was most likely from the Iced T lemonade mix I usually drink with my smokes. Had a short mellow finish, which I like

Was listening to the Scott Ferrall show on the radio and just keep smoking this sucked until I couldn't hold it any more. Got a little spicy at the end but I figure that was because it was getting hot. I like the real spicy smokes so this didn't bother me at all.

Over all it was a real good stick. Lasted for 1 Hour and 45 min

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

i had one of the these while gofling one time....did nothing for me. you would think a limited production cigar would have some sort of complexity to it...........nope! i'd rather smoke a gold than a limitada

Looks like you could use a roach clip!

Quote Originally Posted by dHUTCH View Post
    i had one of the these while gofling one time....did nothing for me. you would think a limited production cigar would have some sort of complexity to it...........nope! i'd rather smoke a gold than a limitada
    I liked the gold I had, haha. I just won a 5er on cbid of them to give them another shot before I buy a box.

most bland cigar i've ever had.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    most bland cigar i've ever had.

THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!

Thread Information