Thread: Rocky Patel Cuban Blend Petite Belicoso, Maduro

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

Default Rocky Patel Cuban Blend Petite Belicoso, Maduro

well, this will be my first review. I bought this 5 pack a few weeks ago. I paid $13US for them, so it was a good start.
    I took the celo off the one I intended to smoke straight up, and after 2 weeks in the humi, it started to get a really nice oil shine to the wrapper.
    Construction was great. It was a nice, firm, but not overly firm stick. It looked flawless (im my noob eyes) and lit nicely. It was a smoke powerhouse for about 1 minute. Serious smoke coming off it. It settled down, with nice, consistant smoke after that. The draw was quite easy, and it seemed to be quite a mild smoke, concidering its advertised as a full strength. About 1 inch down it started to get a little stronger, but not by much. Perhaps after a few more months, it will pick up a little. It burnt as straight as you could want too.
    The ash held on till about 2 inchs and was firm, & didnt drop crap on my book (The memory of running, by Ron McLarty) It was a light grey, with darker patches thru it. (if that makes a differance)

Overall, it as a good smoke. Great draw, great burn, and a nice aroma. Although my wife said it smells like horse poo. She didnt use the word poo though

well there you have it. My first review
    Smokey the bear says:.....

Good review

I was wondering about those myself.

I second that. Great review.

I've smoked about 7 of these and I love them. The Rocky Patel Honduran Blend pales in comparison to the Cuban blend, imho.

Sean

Thread Information