Thread: Magazines?

Default Magazines?

What kind of magazines do you get? I get 3, and barely have time to read them. Men’s Journal, Playboy and Cigar Aficionado. Men’s Journal is the probably my favorite magazine. It’s full of good interesting articles. Many of them deal with outdoor activates and other peoples adventures. Playboy, contrary to what most people think off, has good articles. I typically read them before I get to the pictures. Thought the Woman gets to the pictures before the articles. The interviews are my favorite, then, of cousres the pictures. Lastly, Cigar Aficionado is good for cigar information, but I feel that it is going the way of GQ with a ton of advertisements.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Men's Health, Classic Trucks (I own a 66 Chevy C-10). Mosts months, I stop by Barnes and Nobles and pick up 1 or 2 random car/sports mags.

SI and ESPN the mag. I did have free subscription to Maxim & FHM but when they wanted me to pay for it I just let it lapse. They both had the same shit in it every month.

Blog Entries

Men's Health, Popular Science, and Spin. I used to get SI, but now I just read the website daily.

Cigar Aficionado, BASS, Bass and walleye, In fisherman. Those keep me busy and usually find myself catching up.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Cigar Aficionado, BASS, Bass and walleye, In fisherman. Those keep me busy and usually find myself catching up.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Food and wine, national geographic.

SI on line.

Nat'l Geo, Texas Observer, The Progressive, Cooking Light, Slate online. Went veg about 3 months ago. Have done this before, but this time, I've lost @ 5#, and energy level is way up - ran 3 miles 5:30 am with daughter. She still smoked my ass, but she didn't lap me!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information