Thread: Cigar Live

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cigar Live

Ok... Please - someone (hefty, John maybe) explain this thread to me...

Hefty bombs John51277

Was that "bomb" resultant from an attack on CigarSmokers? ...or was it an attack originating on Cigar Live?

Timing seems awful odd - and boy - it is pretty doggone smarmy to post it on Cigar Live if it started here...

Blog Entries

John's birthday, if I'm reading his screen name correctly, is 5-12.

I sent him a package for his birthday, part of which was a copy of the Opus X DVD. In our correspondence, I mentioned I had the DVD and would send a copy his way. Of course I forgot about it for a month or more before I finally remembered and it worked out that his birthday was near.

I don't know what you're getting at George, but I sent him a birthday present. I can't imagine that being a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    John's birthday, if I'm reading his screen name correctly, is 5-12.

I sent him a package for his birthday, part of which was a copy of the Opus X DVD. In our correspondence, I mentioned I had the DVD and would send a copy his way. Of course I forgot about it for a month or more before I finally remembered and it worked out that his birthday was near.

I don't know what you're getting at George, but I sent him a birthday present. I can't imagine that being a problem.

No - I think it was awfully generous, Aaron. That's not what I'm getting at...

This reaction has got me wondering what the purpose of John's "reaction" to your bomb on Cigar Live from one of their mods...

WTG, The bombs are a flying!!!!!
    That certainly suggests to the casual observer that the "bombs are flying" at their site. But - I don't think the bomb had anything to do with their site... Does it?

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Ok... Please - someone (hefty, John maybe) explain this thread to me...

Hefty bombs John51277

Was that "bomb" resultant from an attack on CigarSmokers? ...or was it an attack originating on Cigar Live?

Timing seems awful odd - and boy - it is pretty doggone smarmy to post it on Cigar Live if it started here...

I guess this goes to show why I am not here so much anymore. I got tired of the BS.

Peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by john51277 View Post
    I guess this goes to show why I am not here so much anymore. I got tired of the BS.

Peace out!
    What BS are you tired of?

Ah... I missed it... The "BS" that Aaron was generous with you after you developed a relationship with him here, and he took care of you on your birthday - wanting to make that special for you. That's had to be the "BS" you're tired of.

Damn it!!! I can fully understand why you'd be pissed off about that - it just makes me sick... I read it all wrong. Seriously, I'm truly sorry if you were offended by what I have to say. I promise to shut up now...

But very good of you to go to another site to report the "bomb" so that other members there think that your new "home" is a fantastic place to be. That's incredibly fantastic for the morale over there...

Blog Entries

John, the point here is that hefty (who you know from here) sent you a bomb for your birthday based on conversations you two had here so if you feel inclined to thank him publicly, why not do it here?

Why is asking a question like that considered "BS?"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Why is asking a question like that considered "BS?"
    Because it's just more bait to stir up problems with certain people and trying to egg the situation on to achieve a certain end result. If you bombed me and I thanked you on CPass would this thread exist? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Because it's just more bait to stir up problems with certain people and trying to egg the situation on to achieve a certain end result. If you bombed me and I thanked you on CPass would this thread exist? I doubt it.
    Something to just make you go hmmm.

Thread Information