Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigar LIVE !!!!!!!!

I am a brush and mug shaver myself no straight razor tho
    My enjoyment of CS has declined drastically over the last few months. All because of drama. I stay out of drama because if it doesn't involve me i don't want to be in it.
    really like most member here but their are some who are to quick to chew out someone for simply mistakes Thats why I post so little here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scoutmaster022 View Post
    I am a brush and mug shaver myself no straight razor tho
    My enjoyment of CS has declined drastically over the last few months. All because of drama. I stay out of drama because if it doesn't involve me i don't want to be in it.
    really like most member here but their are some who are to quick to chew out someone for simply mistakes Thats why I post so little here
    I'm pretty much an electric kinda guy, I have a Norelco cordless but the damn thing won't hold a charge for very long any more.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I just wish I could grow a decent beard. Fugg. No sideburns- just fuzz and the spot where the beard meets the stache on the left side is challenged. I can basically grow an incomplete dirtstache
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Here's a sig tag from one of CigarLive's moderators, a guy called "cigar_joel"

Cigar Lives Por Larranaga and Pitit Corona whore!
    Dont forget to enter Joel's Review Contest
    The apostrophe key must be broken on his keyboard and he really ought to learn how to spell "Larraņaga" and "Petit Corona" what a dope.

Now back to shaving. Does anyone use those Bic disposable razors? I tried them once and they did a horrible job.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-10-2007 at 03:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Has it come to picking apart grammar too? Wow...

Next week-"Learning how to E-fight on the internet." If you aren't tough now you just wait!
    Last edited by guado; 05-10-2007 at 03:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    Has it come to picking apart grammar too? Wow...

Next week-"Learning how to E-fight on the internet." If you aren't tough now you just wait!
    His grammar seems fine guado however, his spelling and punctuation leave a lot to be desired.

One would think that if he (especially a so-called "moderator" ) was going to put something in his sigtag, he'd be sure to spell and punctuate it properly. Failure to do that makes him look stupid.

What methods to you use to shave guado, electric, straight razor or disposable?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-10-2007 at 04:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I like to use a mach 3 on my face and womens single blade disposables on my balls.

Quote Originally Posted by dpenix76 View Post
    I like to use a mach 3 on my face and womens single blade disposables on my balls.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dpenix76 View Post
    LMAO!

Ya know what is classless and in poor taste, posting pictures of "bombs" that one receives and bragging about how many "bombs" one has sent out.

It's also considered very poor form to publicly disclose what you received in a "bomb." I think most of you are smart enough to figure out why all on your own. Unfortunately, most of the asshats on cigarlive are way too stupid to know this.

Getting back "on topic" here Dave, have you ever used an electric razor? I find them extremely useful in the interest of saving time. I like to get up and get out of the house as soon as possible in the morning so shaving with an electric razor saves a considerable amount of time.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Im a kinda lazy shit,so I will usually go 3 or 4 days between shaves,then use electric CLIPPERS to bring the facial hair down to a suitable height for the Mach 3.I find that since I am also somewhat of a tightwad,a refill will usually stay on my handle for at least two months.

No one is Forcing you to be there. Although from the looks of it you were banned anyway.

What is bad taste is coming on other boards and just making all those cheap shots and jabs that you are famous for CC. You are pretty much the primary reason I have backed off here, but I am not leaving. Every Board does it's own thing. I don't go and make fun of HP because they don't use avatars or signatures. That is their board. If that is what they like it is my choice to look at their board. Even more my choice to post there. I sure as hell don't come running somewhere to add fuel to the fire but something about another place.

You constantly stir the pot than try to change the subject...This thread makes it easily apparent. You try to shift the blame from yourself and make others look the other way in order to attempt to fool them. I still to this day have no idea what the hell caused all the drama on here and I am much happier for knowing that. What I do know is who's mouth runs like diarrhea in mexico after a tapwater binge.

Alot of people don't like to say it but I finally am becuase it is bullshit. I used to respect you. Not anymore. You have shown on more than one occasion how you truly are on a Ubb. In person you may be different, apparently not online.

I'm not going to rant and cry about leaving this place and blah blah...you are not worth leaving this place. There are good members still here and newbies that need a little help here and there. Hopefully the drama and BS will eventually filter its way out to make this a good solid board again.

I guess just keep doing what you do best. A persons true character is usually made apparent online.

I hope you like any grammatical errors I made...go ahead and point those out and show you're superior to me.

Flame suit on. I am sure now you will stalk all of my posts and do your usual replying with cheap shots scenario. Oh yea and bash me everywhere else you can sign on to also. Enjoy that.

Oh and for the sake of how you like to do things...BACK THE REAL SUBJECT

I use the 5 blade Gilette Fusion Power...because it was on sale.

And as stated before. I have been on forums MANY years and moderated many years on boards 100x the size of this one. I have met people like you in person and became best of friends...for some reason the internet just does things to people un heard of. I did break my rule of not getting in volved. Hopefully it never happens again.

~Eddie
    Last edited by guado; 05-10-2007 at 08:57 PM.

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Unfortunately, most of the asshats on cigarlive are way too stupid to know this.

Just one of the reasons!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    No one is Forcing you to be there. Although from the looks of it you were banned anyway.

What is bad taste is coming on other boards and just making all those cheap shots and jabs that you are famous for CC. You are pretty much the primary reason I have backed off here, but I am not leaving. Every Board does it's own thing. I don't go and make fun of HP because they don't use avatars or signatures. That is their board. If that is what they like it is my choice to look at their board. Even more my choice to post there. I sure as hell don't come running somewhere to add fuel to the fire but something about another place.

You constantly stir the pot than try to change the subject...This thread makes it easily apparent. You try to shift the blame from yourself and make others look the other way in order to attempt to fool them. I still to this day have no idea what the hell caused all the drama on here and I am much happier for knowing that. What I do know is who's mouth runs like diarrhea in mexico after a tapwater binge.

Alot of people don't like to say it but I finally am becuase it is bullshit. I used to respect you. Not anymore. You have shown on more than one occasion how you truly are on a Ubb. In person you may be different, apparently not online.

I'm not going to rant and cry about leaving this place and blah blah...you are not worth leaving this place. There are good members still here and newbies that need a little help here and there. Hopefully the drama and BS will eventually filter its way out to make this a good solid board again.

I guess just keep doing what you do best. A persons true character is usually made apparent online.

I hope you like any grammatical errors I made...go ahead and point those out and show you're superior to me.

Flame suit on. I am sure now you will stalk all of my posts and do your usual replying with cheap shots scenario. Oh yea and bash me everywhere else you can sign on to also. Enjoy that.

Oh and for the sake of how you like to do things...BACK THE REAL SUBJECT

I use the 5 blade Gilette Fusion Power...because it was on sale.

And as stated before. I have been on forums MANY years and moderated many years on boards 100x the size of this one. I have met people like you in person and became best of friends...for some reason the internet just does things to people un heard of. I did break my rule of not getting in volved. Hopefully it never happens again.

~Eddie
    Pointing out errors is not trying to "show superiority" as you say, if anything the person who makes the mistakes hopefully learns from it. I make spelling and grammatical errors too and when they are brought to my attention, I appreciate it and learn from it instead of whine about it and attack the person who pointed them out. There's a famous saying from a seasoned veteran of many boards that goes like this, "If you don't like being criticized for being wrong, then stop being wrong."

Yes guado, CigarLive is run by a complete asshat who pays off his membership to harvest members from other boards. I've never seen that before and it's pathetic. It's also populated with so called "mods" who don't have the first clue on how to properly "moderate" and on-line community. I won't participate on boards like that or BananaLand or Eric Turner's asshat board either. Yep, I'm going to continue to point out bad things like that which aren't "cheap shots" as you claim, it's just speaking the truth and trying to point out the differences between asshat boards like that one and good boards like this one.

Please spare us the whining about being "stalked." It's impossible to "stalk" someone on an internet board. You'll only be "bashed" when you deserve to be bashed, it's all in your own hands, not mine or anyone elses.

I think you made some very good points here and I do indeed appreciate them, thank you.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Did anyone say you had to?

I never said anyone did... its just that everyone seems to be acting like you do... Just making a statement that i will be active on that board and I will remain active on this one. I like them both.

john51277 Guest

Hey Conniving Cat, Why don't you give it a rest?

16. Default

Your confused John ,this is CS. We talk about shit until we are done talking about it. . If ya don't like it then slither back to cigarlive and slip your collar and muzzle back on
    The older I get ,the better I was

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Your confused John ,this is CS. We talk about shit until we are done talking about it. . If ya don't like it then slither back to cigarlive and slip your collar and muzzle back on
    Someone ban me PLEASE????

Or we can do what everyone likes to do here and have a big weekly BAN POLL and see if I can come back!!!!

I drama. This looks like the place to be.

::back to my corner::

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    I never said anyone did... its just that everyone seems to be acting like you do... Just making a statement that i will be active on that board and I will remain active on this one. I like them both.
    Here's what you said:
    since when do i have to pledge allegiance to one board or the other?..
    You certainly implied that someone did, either that or maybe I missed where someone did which is why I asked the question which was
    "Did anyone say you had to?"
    You are awfully cute when you act like one of those puffer fish.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    I drama. This looks like the place to be.

::back to my corner::
    Yep, your new drama queens like john can't act like that on CigarLive so they come here to act up and make fools of themselves which is fine, threads and posts don't get deleted here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information