Ok people Many of you have signed up on cigar live and keep posting there meaning that you seem to like that place. Since I told many of you about it certain people are saying that I may be doing it to make you switch to that board and abandone this one.

I want to acieve a few things with this post and both are extremelly important:

1) I know that I have not told you to switch boards because I assume all of you are intelligent and old enough to make your own decisions. Can you please post here whether I influenced your activities in any way?

2) Very important for the future of Cigar Smokers !!!!!!!

As many of you seem to post considerably on Cigar Live and for some of you perhaps less frequently here I am assuming you have good reasons for it. Please say all those reasons here as bluntly as possible. Say what you like tere and don't like here; and vice versa, make suggestions if need be. I am sure Hex is a reasonable person and will listen to those that make sense.

This thread is crucial to the future of Cigar Smokers and I urge everyone to participate and I will start off myself with Q 2

I have been on Cigar Smokers for about a year now. As I joined I really loved everything about this place. I have later been introduced to ther boards like Cigar Pass etc. I have noticed that cigar pass has a much more in terms of HERFS, Pasess, Reviews etc. Also cigar Pass does not allow for fighting name calling of other members etc. I think it is a much more civil approach to things. To each his own that is just what appeals to me. Also on this board for the past 3 months all I see is name calling fights polls to ban people etc. And the participation of senior members to add something constructive = advice, sensible info, reviews, anything cigar related has been almost non existant. I personally think both of those last statements combined brought this site in the eyes of the boards community way ay down. Every time I told people of Cigar Smokers the answer I got was OH that site with all the drama no thanks. Maked me ashamed. I told this to HEX and others many times. Those words were lost on deaf ears.

Now somebody showed me Cigar Live so far it has all the components of a good board and none of the drama. It is still young and will fall in certain traps that other new boards did, it will make its mistakes just like others did. But it will learn and hopefully become a great board. I personally will try to help the admin and the mods there to do whatever is necessary to benefit its future, At the same time I have been here since the start and want to see this place prosper more than any others. That is exactly why I urge everyone to voice their opinion on what you like what you don't like what you want changed. Hopefully with everyones help we will turn this place around and make it once again a good name in the cigar community.

PLEASE PLEASE PARTICIPATE THIS BOARD IS MEMBER MODERATED SO EACH MEMBER IS AS MUCH AN ONWER OF THIS BOARDS SUCCESS OR FAILURE AS ANYONE ELSE INCLUDING HEX THE ADMIN