Thread: Cigar LIVE !!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am a brush and mug shaver myself no straight razor tho
    My enjoyment of CS has declined drastically over the last few months. All because of drama. I stay out of drama because if it doesn't involve me i don't want to be in it.
    really like most member here but their are some who are to quick to chew out someone for simply mistakes Thats why I post so little here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scoutmaster022 View Post
    I am a brush and mug shaver myself no straight razor tho
    My enjoyment of CS has declined drastically over the last few months. All because of drama. I stay out of drama because if it doesn't involve me i don't want to be in it.
    really like most member here but their are some who are to quick to chew out someone for simply mistakes Thats why I post so little here
    I'm pretty much an electric kinda guy, I have a Norelco cordless but the damn thing won't hold a charge for very long any more.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I just wish I could grow a decent beard. Fugg. No sideburns- just fuzz and the spot where the beard meets the stache on the left side is challenged. I can basically grow an incomplete dirtstache
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Here's a sig tag from one of CigarLive's moderators, a guy called "cigar_joel"

Cigar Lives Por Larranaga and Pitit Corona whore!
    Dont forget to enter Joel's Review Contest
    The apostrophe key must be broken on his keyboard and he really ought to learn how to spell "Larraņaga" and "Petit Corona" what a dope.

Now back to shaving. Does anyone use those Bic disposable razors? I tried them once and they did a horrible job.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-10-2007 at 03:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Has it come to picking apart grammar too? Wow...

Next week-"Learning how to E-fight on the internet." If you aren't tough now you just wait!
    Last edited by guado; 05-10-2007 at 03:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    Has it come to picking apart grammar too? Wow...

Next week-"Learning how to E-fight on the internet." If you aren't tough now you just wait!
    His grammar seems fine guado however, his spelling and punctuation leave a lot to be desired.

One would think that if he (especially a so-called "moderator" ) was going to put something in his sigtag, he'd be sure to spell and punctuate it properly. Failure to do that makes him look stupid.

What methods to you use to shave guado, electric, straight razor or disposable?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-10-2007 at 04:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I like to use a mach 3 on my face and womens single blade disposables on my balls.

Thread Information