Thread: Famous Nicaraguan 3000 Torpedo

Default Famous Nicaraguan 3000 Torpedo

I'm not one of these guys who can distinguish a cigar along the lines of the experts with stuff like:

"Started off with a hint of coffee and roasted nuts, followed by a honey nut cherio, with a long spicy finish". (You get the idea anyway).

Anyway, I just smoke a cigar and decide whether I like it or not. These just came in today and I couldn't wait to see what the buzz was about. Construction was very good and burn was great. But overall, this was a darned good cigar. I think this may very well give my 5 Vegas Torpedos 2nd place for best cigar under $3 and certainly wouldn't draw any complaints at 3x the price. These will definitely be a fixture in my humidor.

The deal at Famous right now is if you buy any bundle of the Nicaraguan 3000's, you get a bundle of the Nicaraguan 1000 churchills free. 40 cigars for $46.95(or less for other sizes) with free shipping.

i've been thinking about ordering a 5ver of these for awhile now, i'll have to pull the trigger sometime soon
    Last edited by boomshay; 05-07-2007 at 09:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Default Famous Nic 3000

Funny thing you say this cause I just had my 1st one yesterday ! I got the 5 x 54 Robusto Naturals (but they look very nice & dark) 20 for $25 ! They are cool looking stog's, flat like boxpressed ! I was fooled by the green label though..I had mine on an empty stomach ! Overall, it was good & the $ was right, but this bundle will last me awhile ! I like something with a smoother taste..they just didnt (or I didnt) have it , but I wil try another cause i like the way they are so flat pressed ! Glad I did get them since im new & need to try everything in sight ! Who know's...next month I may be buying a ton of these babys ! Also, have you tried the Vela 500's from CC ? I got a bundle of those & thought they were good , but I had to cut it deepto get a good draw, but u may like them !

Thread Information