Thread: Some goodies from Bucanero Cigars

1. Default Some goodies from Bucanero Cigars

hello check out my recent package from Bucanero Cigars:::

i am gonna let them rest for a while and then review them on my blog atleast...

miker

I've had the full sail and the treasure before and liked them. I'm curious what the others are like. Where did you get that sampler?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    I've had the full sail and the treasure before and liked them. I'm curious what the others are like. Where did you get that sampler?
    these are directly from Bucanero Cigars. I promised to do Robert there a favor, so he thought he'd give me something in return. They have retailers in US, but if you so not have one close by, you can always contact them dirextly vvia their web page and they will sell you direct.

hope these are great

miker

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    www.seriouscigrs.com sales the 9 cigar sampler, but are sold out right now. But he sales their full line of cigars plus bundles and seconds from them. I just checked and most are in stock. And I can promise you that you will be 100% happy with his service!

Erik let me know how the others are.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information