Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fovorite cigar style

Default Favorite cigar style

What's your favorite cigar style? Each size and shape has it's particular merits. My favorite all around style has to be the torpedo. The primary reason is that the pointed end on these cigars makes for a good guillotine cut (My favorite cut). They also tend to come in a nice ring gauge and length.
    Last edited by Kenyth; 05-16-2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Silly little typo.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Lancero and Perfecto's are my fav.

Blog Entries

I've always been a big Torpedo/Belicoso fan. Lately though it seems like I don't have the time to sit through a whole big cigar. I've been smoking a lot of Corona's and Robusto's lately.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Depending on how much time I have to smoke, either a robusto or a churchill. My current favorite, though, is the robusto-sized mini-belicoso in the Oliva Serie G series. Mmmm....

Sean

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth View Post
    What's your favorite cigar style? Each size and shape has it's particular merits. My favorite all around style has to be the torpedo. The primary reason is that the pointed end on these cigars makes for a good guillotine cut (My favorite cut). They also tend to come in a nice ring gauge and length.
    I'll have to say i enjoy Corona or Robusto the most. nothing wrong with any others either, but just now i'm just into biggie ziggies

Maduro preferred

miker
    Last edited by eriksson20; 05-16-2007 at 10:16 AM.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Generally, a Robusto. I find many Corona sized smokes have a tight draw, and i hate that. If I have a nice while to relax, Toro or Belicoso.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

7. Default

my Fav ..Torpedo maduro yummm

Blog Entries

My fave was always the robusto, but I'm tending towards the torp's now. I'm also loving the smaller cigars, but I tend to find the same problem as Newf: tight draw.

Torpedo!

Beli baby, beli....
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

11. Default

My current favorite are Romeo y Julieta no.3

I find that I always gravitate towards robustos. They have a draw that I like, and tend to last me about an hour which is the perfect time.

Mainly churchills and torpedos. Perfectos and either corona or petit corona for a shorter smoke. I am finding over time that the smaller ring gauge cigars have bolder, enhanced flavor, so I am smoking a lot more petit coronas than I used to.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

depends on my mood...

Generally Torpedo, Toro or Belicoso...

Perfecto/figurado for me, with belicoso close behind.

Figurados and Robustos are my faves. Although I sometimes enjoy a churchil, a PC, a toro, a culebra, ........... I think you get my meaning

When I smoke by myself, I tend to go for Corona sized cigars. When I smoke with friends, Robusto or Toro are what I enjoy.

My favorites are robustos, torpedos, and churchills. I guess if I smoked everyday, I'd probably tend to stay away from the churchills though.

Churchills are my favorite, but I tend to smoke coronas and robustos.

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    Churchills are my favorite, but I tend to smoke coronas and robustos.
    I wonder why

Thread Information