Thread: The Good Shepherd.

Default The Good Shepherd.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy/rent it. I've never seen it before.

Please discuss.

I recommend you watch every movie that Matt Damon has been a part of. The man has quality script choice. With the exception of that one where he was a conjoined twin who got into ackward situations with his brother that were suppose to be outrageously funny but weren't. That pretty much sucked monkey nut, although I sat through 36 minutes of it to give Matt a chance. If it hadn't been for his taking part in the film, I would have junked it within the first five minutes after I finally realized it was a film about conjoined twin who got into ackward situations with his brother that were suppose to be outrageously funny but weren't.

By the way, I haven't seen TGS, but I would watch it if it showed up on my blackbox. By the way 2, ever since I got a blackbox I don't rent or buy movies. By the way 3, I don't watch flicks that are showing on my blackbox unless they are class.

Not a bad movie exactly it was just basically like sitting through history class. The information was interesting and everything I just didn't care about the people involved. There was no life in the characters, I suppose that was for a reason but it just made the movie boring. The Bourne movies on the other hand rock as well as most of Matt Damon's other films.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

It would have been better if Angelina JoLee would have gotten nekkid.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    It would have been better if Angelina JoLee would have gotten nekkid.
    Amen to that.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Not a bad movie exactly it was just basically like sitting through history class. The information was interesting and everything I just didn't care about the people involved. There was no life in the characters, I suppose that was for a reason but it just made the movie boring. The Bourne movies on the other hand rock as well as most of Matt Damon's other films.

What PJ said.

I thought that movie was effing boring. Rent The Departed instead.
    End of line.

I thought the movie was pretty good. I would definatley go out and at least rent it (try and find a redbox around you at a McDonalds or some grocery stores its only $1.00 a night).

Thread Information