Thread: Top 25 Censored Stories of 2007

Interesting... I'll need to find time to read through that.

Unfortunately, the first thing that comes to mind is that 'Loose Change' bullshit. I'll need to spend some time researching these incidents on my own to determine whether or not I think they're legit.

4. Default

Interesting read.
    Thank you for the link
    There is alot of conspiracy stuff out there. Just have to really see where its coming from and what resources they are using. And as long its not just opinons. But there is no reason not to understand what they are saying if the information they are giving is factual. Its hard to argue with facts as long as there is evidence provided for those facts.
    I am guessing with corporations owning pretty much all the media outlets, They can choose what will be broadcast and what will not.
    CBS -Viacom
    NBC-GE
    FOX- News Corp
    ABC-Disney
    UPN AND CW-CBS & Warner Bros
    CNN -Time Warner
    Etc...
    Doug
    Last edited by DPB; 05-17-2007 at 10:10 AM.

I don't know if any of that stuff is true, but things ARE getting worse. The U.S. seems to be losing it's morality, and the world seems to be losing it's sense of responsibility. Even without conspiracy stories, you can feel it eroding away. Greed and apathy seem to be the main contributing factors.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information