Thread: "Cigar Live" Synopsis

Default "Cigar Live" Synopsis

Can someone help a brother out? I went wading through that thread, got about halfway and realized that half of the argument is over at cigarlive... I don't do cigarlive and I don't want to be left out on current events.

Some lend a hand.

Quote Originally Posted by HersheyWalker View Post
    Can someone help a brother out? I went wading through that thread, got about halfway and realized that half of the argument is over at cigarlive... I don't do cigarlive and I don't want to be left out on current events.

Some lend a hand.

Actually not much went on at Cigar Live reading the thread makes it sound like there was more going on there than actually happened. Bill made 2 comments there and was banned his comments then deleted. I have know idea what those comments were as I did not read them. Also the 1 or 2 posts made by Sid about Bill were extremely minor and they were responded to by Dickson in a very decent manner and I have since seen nothing else about it. Basically if I were you I'd just forget this situation ever happened so we can allow the forum here to move on.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    snip...Basically if I were you I'd just forget this situation ever happened so we can allow the forum here to move on.
    Very well stated, and I believe 99.9% (if not 100%) of members here agree.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Thread Information