Thread: i graduated last night

Default i graduated last night

just wanted to say my highschool graduation ceremony was last night, had a blast afterward sitting around a campfire telling old stories and laughing a lot, was planning on smoking a cheap bundled stick but due to tipsyness broke it in half while trying to cut the cap off with a knife (forgot cutter)

Congrats. What are your plans now? College? Work?

Quote Originally Posted by boomshay View Post
    just wanted to say my highschool graduation ceremony was last night, had a blast afterward sitting around a campfire telling old stories and laughing a lot, was planning on smoking a cheap bundled stick but due to tipsyness broke it in half while trying to cut the cap off with a knife (forgot cutter)

Congratulations there, that is one of the big milestones in your life. Your next will be becoming independent - your own place, your own job, your own life. Milestones are great; I just reached one myself, as we finally saw my stepson graduate college after 5 years in school, so now he is going off to be his own man and for the first time in a long time, I have no dependents depending on me, great for both of us!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Congratulations! There'll be plenty more days of trying to cut a cigar while intoxicated, during college! ENJOY your summer!

Conga-rats. I remember it like yesterday!

Congrats.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Blog Entries

Congrats Boom!

congrats man.

I am from St. Louis, Home of the best BBQ and the ARCH.

Good job Boomshay!!!

Blog Entries

Congratulations! In 1979 I graduated . I suggested to the class we all go to this bar since in those days 18 years old was the drinking age The bar was huge it had dancing and it was buy one get one free. The boys wanted to get a keg and go to the woods. Boring! NO Bathroom! I hate beer ! I also had to change out of my party dress. By 12 midnight some kid almost drowned in the river and we had more state cops at our party that graduates. Why don't boys listen!
    Last edited by cinda; 05-17-2007 at 04:45 PM. Reason: spelling

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

12. Default

Congrats Boom

LOL Cinda
    The older I get ,the better I was

Congrats Boom Went tomy cuzin's college graduation today was interesting

Default Congrats

Congradulations Mike now Life really begins
    GO AHEAD PUNK MAKE MY DAY

That's awesome boomshay.

I remember my graduation, did the ceremony, went to disneyland while most of my buddies went clubbing. I remember feeling that I should have gone clubbing instead of disneyland.

SWEET! Congratulations dude.

Minus 10 cool points for breaking the cigar in half though.

i like to "think" i'm making up the "cool points" lost by smoking an H. Upmann Petit Corona (habana) right now... my delayed grad smoke i suppose i could call it... its very good though IMO

thanks for all the kind words

Congrats!

High School graduation was one of the best times of my life. It's probably better that you waiting to have a nice 'graduation' smoke. Too much emotions and crazyness to really enjoy a good smoke on graduation night (at least if your night was anything like mine).

You're going to ISU next year right? Not sure if you're a big basketball fan, but Paul Shirley (an ISU alum) just came out with a book about his basketball career. Cool story of a small town guy making the ISU team as a walk on, eventually starting for the team and parlaying it all into a pro basketball career. This was back in nineties too, when ISU was a top 10 program in the country.

Congrats on the graduation.
    I have mind in six days. But here the school sponsors a massive aftergrad party. It helps trashed kids from killing themselves on the way home; good event.
    When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Congrats, bro. You will look back on these years as some of the best times in your life. Cherish the moment!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information