Thread: JR Bolivar Offer

Default JR Bolivar Offer

I was reading through the catalogue late the other nite and saw the sweet looking Bolivar ashtray. Well turns out you get one free with any Bolivar box purchase ... but you don't have to spend $100. They have a box that's going for $39.95. It's the Cofradia Palmita 5 x 38. Shipping and everything is $45.20 for a sweet ashtray and a box of cigars.

I'm at work and it blocks JRCigars. If someone could post a link, that'd be cool.
    Last edited by chefchris; 05-18-2007 at 09:42 AM.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Hi Chris.

I found it, I found it. Thanks for the contest, what do I win????

CLICK ME!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    Hi Chris.

I found it, I found it. Thanks for the contest, what do I win????

CLICK ME!!
    A free Bolivar ashtray with any box purchase.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    A free Bolivar ashtray with any box purchase.
    LMAO Chris, you got me. Can't pull nuttin' over on you!!

Seriously, that would work, but they don't ship to Canada, and even if they did, a package that size would get screwed over many times by Customs to the point of the 'gars and the ashtray costing about $250-300.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    LMAO Chris, you got me. Can't pull nuttin' over on you!!

Seriously, that would work, but they don't ship to Canada, and even if they did, a package that size would get screwed over many times by Customs to the point of the 'gars and the ashtray costing about $250-300.
    let me know if i can help. i would be more than happy.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    let me know if i can help. i would be more than happy.
    Appreciate the offer Chris, but a package that big is surely to get snagged no matter where it comes from. I'm still working on getting a US Mail Box, but that's like trying to get a note from God co-signed by a dead pope.

Really good deal. The Ad says "excludes Petit Bolivars".

I'm surprised they don't consider the Palmita (5.00 x 38) a Petit. I guess it'll be a corona, instead. I just thought anything that's 5 inches and a gauge lower than 40 was considered petite.

"that's what she said" - Michael Scott voice.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCold5 View Post
    Really good deal. The Ad says "excludes Petit Bolivars".

I'm surprised they don't consider the Palmita (5.00 x 38) a Petit. I guess it'll be a corona, instead. I just thought anything that's 5 inches and a gauge lower than 40 was considered petite.

"that's what she said" - Michael Scott voice.
    wow, i was fixing to hit the quote button. no joke. i read it and said "YES!", then you beat me to it.

i feel a new thread coming on.

Thread Information