Thread: Your Best "That's What She Said"

Default Your Best "That's What She Said"

Amongst my friends I hold the record from about 2 years back. While we were on tour our lead singer was driving. He had some crappy CD in and someone said in a real whiny voice, "Take it out, Jay" You should have heard it.

But, I think I may have out done myself while I was eating in Cracker Barrel with my family last week. That's right ... Dad, Step-Mom, Step Siblings, Sarah, and Grandma. My dad was talking about some movie and said, "I kept waiting for something to happen, and then it was over". I don't know if I've ever seen my dad laugh that hard. He was so embarrased. I was sitting across from Grandma.

Your turn.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Default That's what HE said... by my SIL.

My sister-in-law, a friend, and I were out to lunch at a pizza place a while back. We got into discussing diapers and what is the best brand to buy. (I know, I know, what an intriguing convo.) We mentioned Huggies, Target, Wal-Mart, Pampers, and Costco.

As we were leaving and the waitress was clearing our table, my SIL asks me if I'd ever tried the BJ's brand diapers.

"I don't like BJ's. They feel weird to me."

She looked at me and said, "That's what he said."

Poor waitress turned red.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Amongst my friends I hold the record from about 2 years back. While we were on tour our lead singer was driving. He had some crappy CD in and someone said in a real whiny voice, "Take it out, Jay" You should have heard it.

But, I think I may have out done myself while I was eating in Cracker Barrel with my family last week. That's right ... Dad, Step-Mom, Step Siblings, Sarah, and Grandma. My dad was talking about some movie and said, "I kept waiting for something to happen, and then it was over". I don't know if I've ever seen my dad laugh that hard. He was so embarrased. I was sitting across from Grandma.

Your turn.
    You pulled out a "that's what she said" in front of your grandma? For shame...

I've heard this one around the smoke shop often:

"That's a big stick you've got there man."
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information