Thread: Any bikers here?

Default Any bikers here?

Hi all, just wondering what, if anything, motorcycles you guys ride. I am British so as a result have this image of you U.S types all riding massive harlies

Post pics, videos, specifications, all sorts.

I used to ride this 28bhp 1991 Honda NSR untill it sadly blew up.

Now I ride this 2006 Honda XR
    This is a video of me on my bike. I posted this so the boys on youtube could hear what the arrow exhaust system does for the sound level.

Its my baby, a project bike I have been trying to build up :D

I so want one of those Buell lightnings though. THey are sex, a fella yesterday let me have a go on one. I nearly died of ecstacy.

Your vision of American's on Harley Davidson's is what I've seen every day for 2 weeks. This weekend is the finish of the spring rally at Myrtle Beach, SC. Bikers are EVERYWHERE. The roads are packed and parking lots are jammed with vendors. Saw an article yesterday in the local paper about a shop who sold a $95,000 Bike and a $140,000 trike. Next week - "Black Bike Week". The Festival draws thousands and thousands of Suzuki's, Honda's, etc sreaming up and down the roads at night. Afternoon and evening traffic will be at a crawl for miles and some businesses will actaully close and golf courses will be empty. I'm going to Hilton Head and avoid the weekend jam up.

Crazy. I could only ever dream. Any Buells down there you notice?

I don't bike myself, but one day would like to when I get the funds. It is hard to justify in Michigan when it is always snowy and icy.
    Both nice bikes, I like the first one a little more though, may it rest in peace.
    When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbawubba View Post
    Crazy. I could only ever dream. Any Buells down there you notice?
    No, not yet. A few BMW's. Might see some next week or an occasional Ducati.

I thought Buell was a US bike? They use a Harley lump don't they? Gorgeous machines.

@ AK & Stogie, Thanks :D I prefered the first one too, it was rapid and insanely rude but thats the reason it died.
    Last edited by Chubbawubba; 05-19-2007 at 09:41 AM.

I am from St. Louis, Home of the best BBQ and the ARCH.

Buell is USA made they use the same motors Harley does.

This week is all about crome and loud pipes and people in denim and leather. Theres a few touring bikes bikes out there, but mostly cruising bikes. I'll post some pics later. There's a bikini bike wash at one of the local B&M's.

Ahhh the Bike, Many years ago (21 to be exact) I used to ride Off-Road on trails throughout NW New Jersey into the Pocono's in Pennsylvania. Of course that was before kids and responsibility, oh yeah and a Mortgage.
    “ Laughter relaxes. And relaxation is spiritual.”

Lol, kudos on the choice of Avatar, he's part of the reason I smoke (the other being James spader )

Biking for me is merely a cheap(ish) way to get from home to work, and on the weekend/bank holiday, a chance for me to get out with my mates and cause some mischief. I'm only 23, and my lifestyle means hopefully I wont be having kids anytime....well....ever! :D

When I was young and broke I rode every day because I had too. Eventually I got into 4 wheels and a roof. Rain don't hurt inside a vehicle. Here's a few links to some of the many many party spots. One link has vids of the burn out pit. http://www.williambaylor.com/bikesbb.html http://www.suckbangblow.com/ http://www.hbspokes.com/bike/index.p...tpage&Itemid=1 HB Spokes sits on the black water Waccamaw River. Paddle it on a calm day and it looks like your'e floating on a black mirror.

Default more pics

Forgot the local newspaper. i only check the site 20x a day.http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/

good stuff! I always wanted to check out that scene :)

I don't find rain the biggest problem, its suicidal pheasants having parties in the middle of the road

Bought this today. I've been wanting one for 10 years finally pulled the trigger.

"I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbawubba View Post
    Hi all, just wondering what, if anything, motorcycles you guys ride. I am British so as a result have this image of you U.S types all riding massive harlies

Post pics, videos, specifications, all sorts.

I used to ride this 28bhp 1991 Honda NSR untill it sadly blew up.

Now I ride this 2006 Honda XR
    This is a video of me on my bike. I posted this so the boys on youtube could hear what the arrow exhaust system does for the sound level.

Its my baby, a project bike I have been trying to build up :D

I so want one of those Buell lightnings though. THey are sex, a fella yesterday let me have a go on one. I nearly died of ecstacy.
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...ghlight=riding

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information