Thread: What a woman!

Default What a woman!

So yesterday, my fiancée gave me my birthday present. She gave me 4 envelopes and told me to open the first one at 10:30. It said I had an 11AM massage. It was my first massage and damn was it great! I'm a big guy, 6'1", 250lbs and I was nervous I wouldn't get anything out of it, but this lady had some strong hands. Then envelope 2 had a gift certificate to the local cigar store, Drappers. I love that store. So I got to smoke a 100 Annos that La Aurora rolled exclusively for Drappers 120yr anniversary. It was a fat perfecto size that lasted over an hour and a half. I didn't even have time to smoke the Padron 64 torp that I also go before the next card. The third envelope had a choice, either a round of golf or watch lacrosse quarterfinals at a local sports bar. I'm a huge lacrosse fan, its probably the reason I came back east, though the folks think it was for them. Since the men's quarterfinals aren't televised except on ESPNU heather called around ahead of time to find the bars that had it on. When I picked lacrosse she knew exactly where to take me. We saw Georgetown loose to Johns Hopkins. Hopkins looked solid and Georgetown fell flat on their face. Unfortunate since I was going for Georgetown. After the game we went out to Boca De Chow (I know I misspelled this) which is one of those restaurants where waiters bring around big skewers of meat and you tell them what you want and they cut off meat onto your plate. There is probably a universal name for it but it escapes me now. I was awesome. She some how out-did herself from last years surprise birthday party. This woman is outstanding!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Wow. That's very impressive, especially that she called around to all of the sports bars. Sounds like you had a great day

Awesome.

Blog Entries

That sounded great!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    I was awesome.
    I'm sure you were, Jon.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Wow looks like you have a winner for sure

Blog Entries

Why aren't you telling us about the 4th envelope or am I miss reading something....

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

That's just what I was thinking, is it a secret or something ?

#4 was dinner. And Chris, I am awesome
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Heather is one special girl! You are lucky to have her. You can't ask for a better fiance than that.

Sounds really cool man. You have yourself a good woman. Hang on to her.

P.S. I think those waiters are called gouchos(sp?). We have a similar restaraunt here called Texas De Brazil.

Nice, and Happy Birthday.

sounds like a great gal!

Happy Belated Birthday!

If the restaurant is part of the same chain we have here in Houston, it is Fogo de Chau.

Congratulations on the birthday, and sounds like you have one helluva good woman there, keep her happy!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

We have something similar in Virginia. It's called Malibu Grill. Each table has a block of wood, one side Red, one side Blue. If you want food, leave it on blue and if you want to take a break (or if your plate is currently full) you leave it on red. Guys with carts of meat or what not comes around and if you want something (just like Dim Sum) they'll cut it off fresh and put it on your place.

GREAT place. You just have to make sure you are HUNGRY!

Now that's a quality birthday!!

The restaurant type is called a Brazilian Rotisserie. They are all over the place now...We have 'Chabucas' near me South of Houston, they bring out all the different dishes skewered on swords. I had grilled pineapple there for the first time, now its something I make at home all the time (sans the sword of course).

my girlfriend does that for me every weekend! hehe

happy belated!

Thread Information