Thread: cigar no baka

Default cigar no baka

Ok I'm calling you out. What are some good pubs to take my girl to. Also would love to meet any cigar smokers in the Houston area at a pub. I prob wouldn't be able till untill june 9th or 23rd and july 14th. Have my kids alot the next coulpe months!

^^^

Ok, this place allows cigar smoking throughout.

http://stagsheadpub.com/

and then this place has one private room you can smoke in, but it's best to call ahead and reserve it.

Brian O'Neill's
    Traditional Restaurant and Irish Pub
    5555 Morningside Dr (@ University Blvd)
    Houston, TX 77005

Note that as of 9/1/07, Houston is widening the scope the anti-smoking law, so there will only be a handful of places allowed to have smoking inside. One is 10 Downing Street, they are going to be grandfathered in as they are a cigar bar. Here is their website:

http://www.downingstreetpub.com/

Hope that helps you get started. There are a few more I can't remember.
    Last edited by cigar no baka; 05-22-2007 at 01:05 PM.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Yeah I live here so I know all to well about the ban on smoking. Good thing is there are alot of sports bars and clubs out of the city limits that are fair game. Been to Downing Street sevral times, its a cool place. If you haven't been to Vic and Anthony's Steak House you HAVE to go there before the ban. Sit in the bar, have one of the best steaks you will ever have in your life, a nice drink, and a great cigar. Take yooue best one! They sell them there also but you will pay a hell of a price to get one there. You will feel like Frank Santra there, I promise.

Thread Information