Thread: For Sale - Super Premiums

1. Default For Sale - Super Premiums

Hey all. I wanted to post this to let you all know about some cigars I would like to sell. I’ve been smoking cigars for some time, but in the last year I decided to buy some higher end stuff to age. Some financial situations came up recently , and cigars really cannot be my priority at this time…unfortunately. I’ll list them below. As you can see, I bought them in groups of five whenever possible. I would really like to sell the whole lot to one person, for simplicity and due to the fact I really need to money sooner than later. However, if you can offer me a reasonable price for a few of them, I might do that as well.

All the cigars listed below have been in my humidor for about a year, right at 70/70.

Opus X
    - (5) Perfecxion 5
    - (4) Perfecxion 4
    - (5) Belicoso X3
    - (5) Super Belicoso
    - (5) Robusto

Partagas 160
    - (5) Robusto

Partagas Decadas 2005
    - (5) II

AVO 80th
    - (5) Belicoso

Padron 1926
    - (5) No 1 Maduro

Padron 1964
    - (5) Imperial Maduro

Ashton VSG
    - (5) Wizard 37

Ahston ESG
    - (2) Churchill

Punch Rare Corojo
    - (5) Torpedo (Crystale)

I am thinking 850 for everything, given that I know I can sell the Opus X on eBay for well over 400. Let me know! Thanks for looking!

WHAT!?!?!?!

This is your first post on the boards and you want to sell a bunch of cigars you supposedly have for a ton of money?

Your only other post is illegal, about purchasing contraband.

GET OUT.

(Edit: you also can't sell the OpusX on eBay. They do not allow it. We can all see through your scam)
    When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well, with my soul.

nice try. Gougers are not welcome here.

I'll give you $20 shipped for the lot, you ship first.

I bid my belly button lint and my turd from tonight!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Hey, I'll trade you some magic wiffle dust for them. Bought it off a cuban witch doctor.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

let me guess, you'r ebay feed back rating is 100% right? what makes you thik anyone is going to send your sketchy ass nearly a grand just because you claim to have a bunch of super rares?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AK & Stogie View Post
    WHAT!?!?!?!

This is your first post on the boards and you want to sell a bunch of cigars you supposedly have for a ton of money?

Your only other post is illegal, about purchasing contraband.

GET OUT.

(Edit: you also can't sell the OpusX on eBay. They do not allow it. We can all see through your scam)
    Can't sell Opus X on eBay?! I beg to differ! Why dont you take a look...you might be suprised! (Hint: look closely). Thats actually where I bought some of the cigars I am selling...or at least was going to sell. But hey, thanks for showing me what a group of "great guys" you all are. I was looking forward to becoming a member on the forum, but after seeing the company (and poor jokes) that lerk around, I'll pass. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    I bid my belly button lint and my turd from tonight!

I would have laughed harder, but I knew this was a serious offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    let me guess, you'r ebay feed back rating is 100% right? what makes you thik anyone is going to send your sketchy ass nearly a grand just because you claim to have a bunch of super rares?
    Hey! He has a 100% eBay rating!!!

Not sure how you'll do on this board, but I betcha if you went to the www.cigarfamily.com forums and put those up you would sure get some lookers!!! Best to post them on a Friday because that's when most of those guys get paid...

Quote Originally Posted by 1_A_Day View Post
    Hey all. I wanted to post this to let you all know about some cigars I would like to sell. I’ve been smoking cigars for some time, but in the last year I decided to buy some higher end stuff to age. Some financial situations came up recently , and cigars really cannot be my priority at this time…unfortunately. I’ll list them below. As you can see, I bought them in groups of five whenever possible. I would really like to sell the whole lot to one person, for simplicity and due to the fact I really need to money sooner than later. However, if you can offer me a reasonable price for a few of them, I might do that as well.

All the cigars listed below have been in my humidor for about a year, right at 70/70.

Opus X
    - (5) Perfecxion 5
    - (4) Perfecxion 4
    - (5) Belicoso X3
    - (5) Super Belicoso
    - (5) Robusto

Partagas 160
    - (5) Robusto

Partagas Decadas 2005
    - (5) II

AVO 80th
    - (5) Belicoso

Padron 1926
    - (5) No 1 Maduro

Padron 1964
    - (5) Imperial Maduro

Ashton VSG
    - (5) Wizard 37

Ahston ESG
    - (2) Churchill

Punch Rare Corojo
    - (5) Torpedo (Crystale)

I am thinking 850 for everything, given that I know I can sell the Opus X on eBay for well over 400. Let me know! Thanks for looking!

What a tool. Good luck on Ebay, what's your seller name?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post

I would have laughed harder, but I knew this was a serious offer.
    Hey, ever hear of the goose that lays golden eggs, well, my turds are pretty damn special!!!!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

The asshat said he bought them from Ebay. He probably thought they were good prices, but didn't realize he was being gouged himself. Now he's trying to unload at a higher price. SOO FUNNY!

Go sell it on Ebay. In fact I think you could even take Paypal.

(with a voice of sarcasim since you can't sell Tobacco on Ebay and Paypal won't take payments for Tobacco products, but they will be more than happy to freeze your account).

No sense of how to join an online community at all...

Quote Originally Posted by 1_A_Day View Post
    Can't sell Opus X on eBay?! I beg to differ! Why dont you take a look...you might be suprised! (Hint: look closely). Thats actually where I bought some of the cigars I am selling...
    You bought them on ebay? ... so there's really no way for us to tell if these are even authentic premo sticks... they could be a bunch of macanudos with fake bands... not only are you asking us to trust you, some no name with a bad attitude, with a $850 purchase... but also to trust any asshat on ebay you decided to trust. nice.

Got any Cohibas in the glass topped box? I hear those are the best!

You can really get good deals from people you don't know on the internet! The last ones I got came from a guy who normally sells necklaces on street corners, or meat from the back of a van, but decided to go high tech and sell tobacco online! He has a step-brother with a dog who knows another dog that used to belong to a guy that regularly blows one of the roller's neighbor's gardeners in Cuba when he goes home to visit his ailing prostitute sister with terminal VD. She really needs money to buy drugs to cure herself and get the business back in order. Thus, he gets a constant supply of primo cubans! He even gets them in sizes, shapes, and colors they don't even normally make! What a deal, huh? And where else could you find it but on the internet!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information