Thread: Oh no....CBid!!!

Default Oh no....CBid!!!

Well even after all the warnings, I went ahead and did it anyways. I figured, hey, I can get some pretty good deals on some samplers here and try to start a nice little collection. I can stop any time I want to.

I can already tell that this place is going to get me in trouble. I haven't done any major damage, yet, but it is inevitable.

I think I'm gonna need a bigger humi.

We should start a self-help forum for C-Bidaholics. A place where we can convince eachother that 4 150qt coolidors is enough cigars for a small army, and that we best spend our money on other things (e.g.; food, clothing, women). We could design our own 12-step program n' stuff. We would all relapse, I'm sure, but eventually

...ohhhh...

5-pack of Perdomo La Tradicion Reserva Maduro Serie "R" for $11...be right back.

Anyway, yeah. We could monitor the progress of our buying habits to determine the root cause of our actions. Together, we'll start having spiritual awakenings as the result of the forum. Then we'll carry this message to c-bidaholics around the world. I really think a "buddy system" might help deter ....

...a Mark Mender Cigar Clip & Divot tool for just $3! I could use it to hold my cigar and do something with a divot or something! Neato-Peoto! They have 4 on sale! Do I need 4? I have 4 friends. Yes. I win.

...whew...yeah, we just all have admit to ourselves that we are powerless over C-Bid -- that our lives have become unmanageable. Together, we can do this. Right?

Sean

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Another one hooked by the Devil Site!!!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

I'm not allowed over there, since it's not my money I'm spending.

Have FUN!!!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    I'm not allowed over there, ...snip
    Neither am I. They don't sell to / ship to Canucks.

THE NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    I'm not allowed over there, since it's not my money I'm spending.

Have FUN!!!
    Geez, my wife tells me the same thing. It's only my money till it goes in the bank. I have direct deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Geez, my wife tells me the same thing. It's only my money till it goes in the bank. I have direct deposit.
    HAHAHAHA!!!! My wife actually said the exact same thing to me.

I think I'm gonna take out a little cash and stop by the local B&M on the way home.

Blog Entries

So the moral of this thread is boys do not listen...I think I covered that in a different post.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information