TODAY ONLY! 10% OFF COHIBA BLACK + FREE CARRY-ALL BAG AND SHIPPING WITH EVERY BOX!

Do not reply to this message. This is a post-only mailing.
Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
(Please forward this message to a friend) ================================================== ====================

Famous-Smoke.com
ONE DAY SALE
Thursday, May 24, 2007

TODAY ONLY! COHIBA BLACK - "AN ESPRESSO OF A CIGAR"
10% OFF EVERY BOX, PLUS A FREE FULL-SIZE CARRY-ALL MESSENGER BAG (A $15 VALUE) AND FREE SHIPPING!

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

Today we've got a great cigar on tap, and one which I don't believe we've ever featured in our regular weekly emails. I'm talking about Cohiba Black, on sale today at 10% OFF OUR REGULAR BOX PRICES, plus we're including a FREE CARRY-ALL MESSENGER BAG (a
$15 value) and FREE GROUND SHIPPING with your BOX order.

Introduced last fall, these ebony beauties sport a luscious Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper aged on the plant 50% longer (a/k/a "medio tiempo") for a heartier flavor. The core is a hand-selected blend of Dominican and Mexican San Andreas longfillers that are tercio (palm leaf bale) aged for three years, plus a three- year, tercio-aged, sun-grown Dominican Piloto Cubano binder.

The result is an incredibly smooth, balanced,"espresso- like" cigar that's robust, yet medium in body. The smoke is creamy, cedary and punctuated with sweet n'
spicy notes. I was totally WOWED by this cigar, and if you like the Cameroon Cohiba, I think you'll find the Black even more impressive.

Additionally, the FREE carry-all bag is made of durable, padded, lightweight nylon, has lots 'a pockets, and is perfect for carrying all sorts of gear like your travel humidor, CDs, iPod, even a laptop, and more.

Add a box of Cohiba Black to your cart now, and don't forget Dad. This special One Day offer will make a welcome addition to his Father's Day plans.

COHIBA BLACK (Dominican Republic)
Strength: Medium
Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro (Medio Tiempo)
Filler: Dominican, Mexican
Binder: Sun-grown Dominican Piloto Cubano ONE DAY DEAL: 10% OFF EVERY BOX + FREE CARRY-ALL MESSENGER BAG AND GROUND SHIPPING!
click here!

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
(_[FSS]____{{{~~
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?

================================================== =========
*** CIGARMONSTER.COM DEAL OF THE DAY! *** There's more than one great deal going on at Famous Smoke Shop today. You can also grab a box of PUROS INDIOS NO.2 ESPECIAL (6½" x 46) on CigarMonster.com right now for ONLY $49.95! To check it out, click here!

================================================== =========