Page 104 of 555 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

H. Upmann Sir Winston

Blog Entries

A Nicaraguan Robusto Maduro (unlabeled bundle) and a Upmann Demi Tasse.
    Added later: I decided to smoke another one... A Slow-Aged 826 (by Perdomo?). A very good smoke but not as good as the Perdomo Cabinets, in my opinion.
    Last edited by designwise1; 08-25-2006 at 01:58 AM. Reason: smoked another one
    --Gerald

I had my first AF 858 SG today. Oh yeah I am in heaven right now. Will be fun getting more of these.

Blog Entries

Two Upmann Demi Tasse and a Java by Drew Estate. I was wanting the Java out of my humi before it tainted everything else. I never want another one.
    --Gerald

Cigar: Camacho Candela
    Name: Monarca

My initial thoughts are this cigar looks like an Iguana. Very tempting green candela wrapper that smells kind of like tea and something else I couldnt put my finger on. Initial light up smells wonderful and I am looking forward to this smoke. First few draws start of a bit harsh and then really mellows out into hints of green tea and grass. Needless to say, I dont like the taste of grass and I would have given up on the cigar before the halfway point where I threw it out had the stogie not been so mild. Overall impression, very cool looking, good even burn and mild. Flavors of a slight hint of green tea with more hints of grass, no bueno. 4 outta 10.
    "Enter cool cigar related quote here"

http://www.daveandcourtscorner.com/

6. Default Graycliff Crystal Taco 4.5x44

Finaly got to smoke my Graycliff Pear Label Crystal Taco (what a name!). The flavor was fantastic with lots of smoke. this was the first cigar I had the desire to smoke right down to the nub. The only problem I had with it was the evenness of the burning. I couldnt get the thing to burn evenly for the life of me. It was dark, so i couldn't see for sure, but i would guess there was a .5 inch difference from one side to the other. I re-lit twice and kept having the same problem. using the Cigar Refference software, it got a 16.5 from me. I will be getting some more of these for sure!

Oh yeah, it burned for about 1 hour 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Evillepaintball; 08-26-2006 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evillepaintball View Post
    Finaly got to smoke my Graycliff Pear Label Crystal Taco (what a name!). The flavor was fantastic with lots of smoke. this was the first cigar I had the desire to smoke right down to the nub. The only problem I had with it was the evenness of the burning. I couldnt get the thing to burn evenly for the life of me. It was dark, so i couldn't see for sure, but i would guess there was a .5 inch difference from one side to the other. I re-lit twice and kept having the same problem. using the Cigar Refference software, it got a 16.5 from me. I will be getting some more of these for sure!

Oh yeah, it burned for about 1 hour 10 minutes.
    The Graycliff Blue Label was one of my top 5 smokes. Although not worth retail, good deals can be had on cigarbid (the devil lol)\
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

Started off the day with a Matasa second and finished the day with a Montecristo Peruvian Especial.
    --Gerald

9. Default

Had a CAO Brazil Gol! tonight. 'twas very nice.

H.Upmann Magnum What a smoke

Ghurka Doble Maduro, it was Gooood
    Brian Wells

Default Mmmm, cigars

For me today=the last three days of smokes.

Friday:
    After Breakfast: AF Hemingway Short Story

After driving almost 5 hrs to Kansas City to check out Outlaw Cigars:RP Vintage 1992 Shorrtie*

After an awesome Ben Harper & Damien Marley concert at the Starlight Theatre: Hoyo De Monterrery Excalibur 1066

After losing $11 in playing Pass the Trash: CAO Italia

Sunday:
    While typing this: Gurkha Legend '8 Years Aged' Robusto

*Not sure of the cigar size but it looked exactly like a AF Short Story*

Started the evening with a Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve... RIP, Stan - this smoke was for you!!!

Followed up with a PAM 64 Principe...

Blog Entries

I amoked another of Matasas seconds. Not as good. I'm sticking to breakfast with coffee and this one from now on. Perfect combo.
    I smoked a Montecristo White #2 ($12.50 at a B&M 80 miles from here). Disappointed at first. But it got better by the second half. Beautifully made cigar. Draw was perfect, long ash...
    Finished off the evening with HBO's Deadwood and a Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra. I am loving those things and it was the definite winner for the day.
    G'night all...
    --Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    H.Upmann Magnum What a smoke
    Do you know if it was the 46 or 50? Yeah they are the bomb!

I think 46

Plan on having a Nat Sherman tonight. Never had any Sherman's before. Just bought it on a whim. Not expecting anything great, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    I think 46
    I actually like the 46 better. I would even go so far as to say it is my second favorite all time. Dang good cigar.

Enjoyed a 5 Vegas 06 Limitada with a nice 3 fingers of scotch.

My First Review!!

5 Vegas Series 'A' Apostle. Damn im glad I bought a box of these sticks!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Thread Information