Page 109 of 555 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Default Montecristo #2 ISOM

Had one of these while sitting on my Cigar porch talking to CgarDan on the phone I would rate this a 10+++ smoke was not real strong

REO Churchill. Very nice cigar I believe this is a Rocky Patel spin-off

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    Never had a Sig IV (hint)
    Lol................no "hinting" in this thread darnit!

smoked an Oliva special S torpedo last night

today..............hmmm,my old ass forgot,but am finishing up a gran habano 5 gran robusto and did a fonseca cedar sungrown churchill earlier.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Over the weekend...

Dom. Sancho Panza
    Don Lino Africa
    R.P. Edge Corojo Missile
    5 Vegas Classic

Blog Entries

I finally got around to smoking this Camacho SLR Maduro that's been resting in my humidor. I was going to gift it to someone on this board (actually, a trade so that you know who you are) but it looked so damn GOOD. And it was...
    Sorry, man; it was calling out to me in my moment of weakness.
    --Gerald

10/3 Partagas Petit Coronas Especiales. It creeped into my top 5.
    10/4 Monte #4
    Last edited by cls515; 10-04-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Tonight, Sancho Panza dbl Maduro Cervantes while taking a walk with the wife and son.

After lunch a PAM Imperial
    Just lit a Cohiba Sublime

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Default AF Day

Had a Hemmingway Signature maduro this afternoon. Then went outside with a Don Carlos Double Robusto and a Double Chateau Fuente maduro. Had the Don Carlos first, then went to my friends place and had the DCF. Today was a good day
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

10. Default

another CAO brazillia Gol around the fire with some friends. I just cant get enough of these.
    Life: Sexually transmitted, always fatal.

Monte #4

Just finished a Fuente Short Story after lunch (compliements of Shelby07 and the b'day club). Thanks man! It was great as usual...

Just waiting for my new cutter in the mail so I can fire up a Nov 05 RASS.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

I had an LFD L300. It was not what I expected but I liked it alot. I thought the ligero would make it really full bodied, but it wasn't. A little veiny. A bit spicy, slight sweetness, nice leather, fruit. Perfect burn. Felt like a dowel rod in my hand. A bit of a hard draw, but I forgive that for the perfect burn and not too hot at the nub. Only ashed it twice.
    To be honest, I read about someone else smoking one around here, and I was mystified by the acronym. Did a search, and found out it was a La Flor Dominica Ligero. I know, waddanewb. Anyway, the car made a right turn all by itself, straight to the B&M on the way back to the office from lunch, and they were right there next to the HDMs.

Just taking the last puff on the nub of a AF Anejo #48
    Damn, burned my fingers!

H Upman Corona Junior (tubos) and a Carlos Torano perfecto.
    The first was suprisingly good considering that I picked it up in a supermarket on the spur of the moment. Plenty of spice.
    I didnt have any major burn problems with the CT, which some others have reported, and thouroughly enjoyed it.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary together today with a big party for immediate family. We have only been married 13 of those years, but we started dating back in high school in 1986. What a blast of a time we all had. I smoked 3 cigars with matching sets going to my dad, father in-law, brother and bro in-law. Started the afternoon with a round of Fuente Best Sellers, then moved to Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Torpedos(since it was an Anniversary...). The grand finale was a round of Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfectos. Amazing smoke.

Oh and the Misses and my Mother joined in and smoked some CAO Bella Vanillas. I will have to slowly work on converting them to good cigars.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Tonight I had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown it wasn't quite as smooth as I was expecting when I first lit it up but I guess I might be slightly spoiled by the Vintages. I enjoyed it overall nice steady even burn good taste but still definitely not a '90 or '92 Vintage
    Last edited by Loudpipes78; 10-15-2006 at 06:58 PM.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Monte #2 with a couple of glasses of shiraz in the garden. Major performer with masses of creamy smoke, when you get a good one I really believe that the #2 is unbeatable.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe View Post
    Monte #2 with a couple of glasses of shiraz in the garden. Major performer with masses of creamy smoke, when you get a good one I really believe that the #2 is unbeatable.
    Agreed. Friday - Party 898 Varnished, Saturday - Party corona, Sunday, H. Upmann Mag 46.

Thread Information