Page 113 of 555 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Default Fuente Hemingway

I had another one of the Short Stories these are great cigars for a quick smoke

Antano Gran Consul -- has s bit of a kick in the balls

Default Fuente King B

Another great smoke I give this one a 10

4. Default

Indian Tabac SF Maduro...Never really developed any flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun View Post
    Another great smoke I give this one a 10
    Was that the one Santa Sent?

The second review cigar from Dan, posted review.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Had a RyJ Romeo #3 and a Zino Mouton Cadet #7 this evening.

RyJ is one of my fave regular smokes and the Zinos came with a (store type) Humi I won on our local auction site (which is really just a rip off of ebay). I'd never had Zinos before but they're sweet. The Humi came packed with a selection of cigars, some good (H.Upmann and RyJ Habanos), some not so good (flavoured and Macanoodles) and a few nice surprises. Plus my cousin came back from some communist country bearing gifts to top it up !

Q: Are all Macanoodles shit? These ones are . Surely they must make sometghing worth smoking twice.

I think I'll give the flavoured shit to unknowing guests as they are leaving, there's no way i'll let them be smoked in this house !

Rich
    "Science is a candle in the dark" - some science guy

MMmmm... scotch. Another love.

11/27
    Padron 1926 #9 maddy. Great smoke as usual.

CAO Extreme
    Cusano Corojo
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

10. Default

Tatuaje J21...I love these things.

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Was that the one Santa Sent?

Yes thats the one Santa sent
    GO AHEAD PUNK MAKE MY DAY

I have the day off today. I should be smoking my first or second cigar right now, but I have to go to the dentist. I can't smoke a cigar and then go the the dentist can I? I think I need a tooth yanked ....

Quote Originally Posted by sprangalang View Post
    I have the day off today. I should be smoking my first or second cigar right now, but I have to go to the dentist. I can't smoke a cigar and then go the the dentist can I? I think I need a tooth yanked ....
    For what some of these guys charge the insurance companies today you ought to be smokin' a 5'er while you pick on hot wings and tuna with onions and wash the whole thing down with some Johnny Walker. And have a burrito or two the night before just for good measure!

14. Default

Been off all week without "good" a cigar...So I had a few minutes to spare. Smoked a Padron 26 #35.

Blog Entries

This morning I smoked a Cusano P1 robusto with my morning coffee. Good full flavored, inexpensive smoke that was not overwhelmed by my very strong black coffee.

Currently I'm listening to Sufjan Steven's Christmas album and smoking a Trilogy Authentic Corojo. Very Nice. Got my Tree lit up and everything. Come on over. I'll make cider.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Currently I'm listening to Sufjan Steven's Christmas album and smoking a Trilogy Authentic Corojo. Very Nice. Got my Tree lit up and everything. Come on over. I'll make cider.
    You nutcase. When is your band going to tour here in the TX? Spark it up man, tomorrow!

Edit: Not sure what I'll smoke today if anything, it is too cold! Maybe a Fuente PC or a #4.

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    You nutcase. When is your band going to tour here in the TX? Spark it up man, tomorrow!

Edit: Not sure what I'll smoke today if anything, it is too cold! Maybe a Fuente PC or a #4.
    ha, we already did. college station, galveston, fort worth, austin, dallas. where were you?

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    ha, we already did. college station, galveston, fort worth, austin, dallas. where were you?
    Ah man, I'm sure just down the road. When was this?

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    Ah man, I'm sure just down the road. When was this?
    quite a while ago. we were on tour with the knockout kings from the fort worth area.

Thread Information