Page 120 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Had the free Montecristo and lasted about 5 minutes with it. Way too mild with no flavor. Then I had the White Label, it gave me nothing but problems.

Sucks.
    Last edited by chefchris; 01-28-2007 at 03:57 PM.

I had a CAO Soprano Soldier. My first soprano and I think it was pretty good. A bit pricey but I think it's worth trying again.

Fuente Fuente Opus X

Much more spice than I expected. I good cigar, but not my taste.

Had a Perdomo ESV 91 Robusto Maduro, care of Roham and a little contest he staged a while ago. Pleasant chocolaty smoke that lasted about an hour, nothing complex but OK.

Thanks for the opportunity to try it.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Just finished smoking a DCM Stanford 90th. I liked it, although I was never a huge fan of cammies.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Had a Flor de Olivia Torpedo today. It was ok, a mild smoke and affordable (about $2.00 a stick).

Last night I had a Carlos Torano Casa Torano. I'd have to say that it was probably the best cigar I've smoked yet, which only means that it's better than Drew Estates cigars.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Last nite I had a A. Fuente 858 while watching Over The Top. What a great movie. Every single song in that movie said "Over The Top" in there somewhere. It doesn't get any better than the 80's.

Thanks to Kevin for the smoke.

Last night I went a little smoke happy.

I started the day at about 3pm with a Rocky Patel Fusion with some soda. The cigar was constructed well and had a good draw. There was a little bit of spice to the cigar and was a good medium-full body cigar.

Around 5pm I decided to light up a Carlos Torano Casa Torano and accompanied the cigar with some Yuengling. The cigar was good, but had a little bit of lighting problems. Its definitely a good cigar for rookie smokers as it is pretty mild.

Around 6:30 I light up on a Don Lino Africa accompanied by a White Russian. The cigar was very smooth and I thought it was going to be the best cigar for the night. The cigar is said to be a Med-Full body cigar but I think its probably more in the medium range.

Somewhere between 8pm-2am (4 bars later and plenty of drinks deep) I had the urge to light my last cigar, the Cusano 18 Paired Maduro. The cigar was as close to perfection as you can get. The construction and draw was great and it held ash for about 2”. I would have to say that this was best cigar of the night and probably on the top five list of what I haved smoked so far.

Well that was my adventures for this Friday, hopefully I’ll be repeating the adventure next week in Florida. The best thing is next weeks adventure will involve a limo and of course heavy drinking and smoking.

Last night a La Gloria Cubana Serie R #4 Maduro, purchased about a year and a half ago. Very nice smoke.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

last night was a Cohiba Siglo II...

This afternoon, while blowing the snow off my driveway, I enjoyed a Boliver Cofridia petite corona. Nice flavor for such a small stick.

Had a walk today out in the snow, my mate brought his airguns over and we went and shot the Ice on the canal (sad). On my way up there I enjoyed a perfect Bolivar petite coronas. Beatiful draw, I love smoking outside.

14. Default

After a very shitty day I am hoping an Ashton Illusion will calm my nerves.

Yesterday

Monte Edmundo

Today

RJ Coronita
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Got in from work, went for a quick half (no alcohol beer) then went home. Smoked me a Charatan Robusto. I think La Rica spoiled me though because in comparrison this was not good. I mean it was tasty but has nothing on the La Rica. Still, I managed to cream the whole house out.

Today it was a Romeo y Julieta Rothchilde. Good smoke; had better.
    Tomorrow it'll be a Padron Anniversary series principe. Can't wait to try it!

Sunny & 25 degrees in Minnesota = perfect smoking weather. Enjoyed the hell out of a Fonseca Series F robusto while I picked at some work and did a few outdoor chores that have been neglected since the recent cold snap. I've had a few of these before and was never that impressed, but this one had nearly a year of age on it and it was very tasty.

Over the weekend I had two Rocky Patel Fire Double Corona. and a #48 Anejo....yum yum

Last nights smoke was my staple stogie; a Bolivar petit corona. These things are great, no fuss no dissapointment.

Thread Information