Page 130 of 555 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

La Aurora petit corona

Quote Originally Posted by Kass View Post
    Boom- How was it? I've heard some good and bad stuff about these.
    it wasn't too bad at all, i wouldn't buy a box but i may get a fiver sometime

if you are looking for them cheap cbid's got a special on them until tomorrow

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=429612

5 Vegas Series 'A' Anomaly-smoked it till I burned my mouth

Just had a Gurka X Fuerte. 1st half nice , 2nd half not so much. Some humi time may be in order.

i had an AF short story yesterday, it was great

6. Cool

I smoked a Diamond Crown Maximus #5 for breakfast. Last night on the way home from the poker game. I smoked a Davidoff Special Series Short Perfecto. Both very good cigars.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I was short on smoking time last night but managed to sneak in a petite Tatuaje. 15 minutes of pure flavor packed into those little suckers
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

mini herf last nite. JoeBlow was there along with all our girlfriends. Watched a bootlegged copy of 300. What a manly, manly movie. I smoked a Coronado by La Flor Churchill. JoeBlow had a DK Brown.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Tried out the Padilla Habano series tonight. This was a fantastic smoke and I would highly recommend it.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Default 2 days worth

Last night,
    1 Sancho Panza Glorioso (a good everyday 4 me)
    1 GR specials Red (very nice wrapper)

Tonight,
    1 Indian Tabac boxer robusto (slow burn & mmmm)
    1 AF Curley head deluxe (always tasty)

Partagas Black Classico
    Perdomo Cab P Torpedo - Sorta Mild

Just had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 with my friends. My roommate had a Saint Luis Rey Belicoso Maduro. Our other roommate tried to smoke a peach-flavored Phillies blunt. We damn near threw him in the creek.

haha, he should be thrown in hepatitis creek, it would teach him a lesson!. and that Rockey Patel is one fine smoke
    Life is so fucking good I can taste it in my spit.

A farm-rolled after an incredibly stressful week. Awesome cigar - thanks Sarge.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I had a Famous Madurito

Ashton Aged Maduro.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I was sitting at my crappy sergeant major's desk, whom quickly retired after hearing that we are getting deployed again after only being home for 7 months, and I found in his top drawer:

7" - 54 ring Cuban Cohiba

7" - 54 ring CienFuego Cigars

They were all dried out, but I placed em in my humidor for about 3 months and smoked the second one today. Very, very good smoke I must say. Happy it wasn't wasted on a worthless coward like him. LOL

" Injustice Anywhere is a threat to Justice Everywhere ......" Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    A farm-rolled after an incredibly stressful week. Awesome cigar - thanks Sarge.
    If that was from the same batch as the one Sarge sent me, then I know you had a real treat, Ted.

--Drive-By Truckers

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    If that was from the same batch as the one Sarge sent me, then I know you had a real treat, Ted.

It was...Think I'll have on today. Next time they come around I might do a group buy. Everybody I've gave some to really liked em.

Smoking a Bolivar Petit Corona ISOM right now.

Thread Information