Page 16 of 555 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's smokes......

1. Default

Smoked some fake PSD 4 EL 2004 last night. A guy on another board sent a bunch out claiming they were real. It was pure crap. I'll post a link there when I review it.

Over the weekend.

La Vieja Habana Belicoso 'D' cigars Drew Estate

H. Upmann Tubed Classics Rothschilde Tubos

Default Had to go to Nashua, NH today....

and when I was there I bought an Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend - Toro-ish sized. Not bad, a bit too mild for me but it was nice. I also got a few Torano Cameroon Toros which I know will be more flavorful

But I found this tobacco shop. It is called Tobacco Haven. Its on Route 13 in lovely Brookline New Hampshire.

Gosh darn....these guys are swell. Really.

A BIG shop. Cigars, cigarettes, Pipes & Tobacco, Humidors, Apparel, Accessories.

The walk in is BIG BIG BIG and it's laid out like a candy store that had just been ravaged by maniac sugar-crazed kids. They actually have too much stuff to fit inside this room and this room is B-I-G big! A very nice selection though. They have a selection of "economy" smokes that would overflow most walk-ins. There's a few nice big chairs, a TV etc. all the way down at the back end of the shop and the help was really nice too.

Do I have a hand in this shop? No, just a nice shop with good service and a smile that I wanted to tell you about.

Gee...isn't that just wonderful!?

TOBACCO HAVEN
    44 Route 13
    Brookline, NH

reaganyouth84 Guest

CAO l'anniversaire Cameroon
    pretty sweet smoke...
    -Mike

5. Default

today i had a oliva "o" opus maduro.

i had a cupido criollo yesterday at the ren faire.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

7/19
    "fire"

7/19
    unbanded dog rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    and when I was there I bought an Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend - Toro-ish sized. Not bad, a bit too mild for me but it was nice. I also got a few Torano Cameroon Toros which I know will be more flavorful

But I found this tobacco shop. It is called Tobacco Haven. Its on Route 13 in lovely Brookline New Hampshire.

Gosh darn....these guys are swell. Really.

A BIG shop. Cigars, cigarettes, Pipes & Tobacco, Humidors, Apparel, Accessories.

The walk in is BIG BIG BIG and it's laid out like a candy store that had just been ravaged by maniac sugar-crazed kids. They actually have too much stuff to fit inside this room and this room is B-I-G big! A very nice selection though. They have a selection of "economy" smokes that would overflow most walk-ins. There's a few nice big chairs, a TV etc. all the way down at the back end of the shop and the help was really nice too.

Do I have a hand in this shop? No, just a nice shop with good service and a smile that I wanted to tell you about.

Gee...isn't that just wonderful!?

TOBACCO HAVEN
    44 Route 13
    Brookline, NH
    If you're ever going to be in the Portsmouth, NH area let me know. We can meet up at Federal Cigar in downtown Portsmouth for a smoke.

This goes for the rest of the members also.

also I am having one of the Perdomo fresh rolled cuban torpedo's (not ISOM) I got off of c-bid. Have no idea how it taste but it looks good.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 07-20-2005 at 03:13 PM.

Blog Entries

July 19th:
    Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes

July 20th:
    Quai d'Oray Gran Corona
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Puro Indios Viejo, man it kicked my ass, got woozy after smoking it.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    July 19th:
    Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes

July 20th:
    Quai d'Oray Gran Corona
    sancho panza? i figured you were too snobby for those. one of my favorites. i'd probably still buy them if they were $5.

i've been smoking padron fumas a lot lately. i really like them, and i'm trying to save money. and i spent more than my cigar allowance on a nice box i should be getting soon

07/19/05

Gispert Lonsdale
    Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Natural DC

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    sancho panza? i figured you were too snobby for those. one of my favorites. i'd probably still buy them if they were $5.

i've been smoking padron fumas a lot lately. i really like them, and i'm trying to save money. and i spent more than my cigar allowance on a nice box i should be getting soon
    I know these are kind of popular so I bought a box, mostly to use for sampler packs and to give away. They're not bad BUT most of the time I have problems with the caps falling off. They don't seem to be attached very well. Then once the wrapper starts coming unraveled, it makes for a not so pleasant smoking experience.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I know these are kind of popular so I bought a box, mostly to use for sampler packs and to give away. They're not bad BUT most of the time I have problems with the caps falling off. They don't seem to be attached very well. Then once the wrapper starts coming unraveled, it makes for a not so pleasant smoking experience.
    strange. i've never had that happen. though, i don't i have had that size

Blog Entries

I've never had that happen either, I usually buy singles of these when I'm in the mood for something different. Maybe you got a bad batch?
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I've never had that happen either, I usually buy singles of these when I'm in the mood for something different. Maybe you got a bad batch?
    Over the years I've received them as contest winnings or gifts and I've had this problem almost all the time.

Anyway, today's cigar (so far) July 21st:

Davidoff Millennium Blend Robusto
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

07/20/05
    Maria Mancini De Gaulle

19. Default

Working my way through a box of Partagas #4s.

It's a very handy size for lunch-time.

Default Yes Diesel!

Maria Mancinis are one of the few truly good economy smokes that taste good. IMHO

Tonight I will probably smoke either a Perdomo Estate Prestigio Cameroon.....or maybe a Torano Exodus Gold Torp.

Depends on the evening weather.

Thread Information