Blog Entries

May have another Cigar, just got some starbucks....mmmmm

Onyx Reserve during the fights

Blog Entries

August 20th:
    Sancho Panza Sanchos
    Vegas Robaina Famosos
    Padron 1926 #1 maduro

I took a trip to Cape Cod this evening to see a concert so I had A LOT of smoking time in the car 120 miles each way
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Who did you see?

Just enjoying a Partagas series No 4 at 3:30 am after a few drinks at the bar
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

OMG...now I understand...had my first ever AF Short Story, immediatly followed by AF Best Seller as Short Story was just too short...smmmoooooth...

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    OMG...now I understand...had my first ever AF Short Story, immediatly followed by AF Best Seller as Short Story was just too short...smmmoooooth...

I prefer the Short Story over the Best Seller, a nice size / smoking time option and short stories can often be found in the $90.00/ box range.

For a much more interesting OMG experience, track down a WOA ( or better yet) a WOAM Neuromancer!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

8/20 - had a large, not sure of the size, Hoyo dark sumatra. It was ok. Not sure If I will get another or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    I prefer the Short Story over the Best Seller, a nice size / smoking time option and short stories can often be found in the $90.00/ box range.

For a much more interesting OMG experience, track down a WOA ( or better yet) a WOAM Neuromancer!
    Oh great, just great...now that I got turned on to these I can't find them online/in stock at any reasonable price...CI is out of stock on all of them it appears...they seem to be only available at Cigar.com and the prices seem a bit high...as I am not ready to make a box purchase ($$$) can anyone point me to where I can find them in singles or 5-packs without having to pay an arm to the elbow or a leg to the knee?

Default This morning....

started out with a Rocky Patel 1990, I've found another favorite!
    This afternoon was a Fuente Double Chateau Sungrown.
    Tonight is a Punch Deluxe Chateau L in EMS.
    It may be a late night and time for even ANOTHER cigar!
    Hmmmm.......Perhaps another Fuente!

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Oh great, just great...now that I got turned on to these I can't find them online/in stock at any reasonable price...CI is out of stock on all of them it appears...they seem to be only available at Cigar.com and the prices seem a bit high...as I am not ready to make a box purchase ($$$) can anyone point me to where I can find them in singles or 5-packs without having to pay an arm to the elbow or a leg to the knee?
    Which are you looking for, the Short Story, Best Seller or WOA / WOAM?

The Short Stoy is a regular production Hemingway and is readily available. The Best Seller is regular production but seems to be less available than the Short Story. WOA ( Work of Art ) and WOAM ( Work of Art Maduro ) are limited production, limited release around the holidays, so plan ahead! The WOA / WOA are most likely to be found this time of year by those with connections to their local shops or via word of mouth on the forums.

Have patience and please don't fall for the price gougers like Cigar.com.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Who did you see?
    Two bands you probably never heard of.

The Fools
    The Stompers

They were HUGE in the Boston area in the 1980's. They both had hits back in the early 1980's that got radio play and MTV videos. The Fools did "Life Sucks, Then You Die" they redid "Do Wah Ditty" and did a spoof on the Talking Heads "Psycho Killer", they called it "Psycho Chicken"

The Stompers hit was "Don't Ever Tell an Angel Your Heart's on Fire."

Since it was a double bill, both bands played short sets which kinda sucked It's more fun to see The Fools in a club by themself because they do a longer set.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

ISOM Trinidad Fundadore '98 - with a Fat Tire beer... Nice evening...

Blog Entries

Sounds like fun CC... I drove to Gigantour in Dallas a few weeks ago. Enjoyed a nice Le Gloria Cubana along the way.

Blog Entries

21 Aug 05 With a fellow BOTL from another board
    Rocky Patel "The Edge" Maduro
    Diamond Crown Maximus

Cuaba Perfecto
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

17. Default

Montecristo Tubos. Exquisite taste. Although I seem to be doomed as it is the fourth cigar in a row whith a near impossible draw. No matter how much I poked it witha toothpick to try and get a better pull on it, the damn thing remained incredibly difficult to smoke.

davidoff vintage 2000 - great cigar!

The new limited edition Davidoff Robusto Intenso... Tasted to me like one of the Griffin's XXI's - at about double the price... Great smoke, just seems to be a bit overpriced and a lot milder than I expected (on the lighter side of medium until just before the end)...

i had a baccarat rothschild today. i didn't enjoy it at all.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information